Chapter 20

Me and Egypt were so anxious to put our plan into play but it seemed like Honesty was just leading us on as if she was going to come over but was never going to show up, I was wrong though. Around 10 o'clock it was a knock on the door, Dominque went to open it and in came the snake Honesty.

When Honesty seen me she had spoke to me as if we were on good terms, I decided to play friendly and speak back just so I wouldn't run her away before I could beat her to death.

We all had went upstairs on Egypt's room and I was pretending so tough to get along with Honesty until we started playing "Truth or Dare" and Egypt had bring up the whole situation about Honesty and Dorian.

" So Honesty, Truth or Dare?" Egypt said.

" Umm Truth."

"Okay, is it true that you and Dorian were messing around while he was going with Asia? "

"I mean we was talking and flirting, even kissed a few times but nothing major"

I started to feel like I had to throw up, I was so disgusted. I ran to the bathroom and sat by the toilet and started to cry. Moments later Egypt came to the bathroom to check on me to see was I okay, once she seen tears falling from my face she became heated and it was now time for us to do some damge.

After Egypt talked to me and helped me clean myself up, we went back into her room and found Honesty laying on the floor talking on the phone and Dominque slowly dosing away on the bed. I instantly shook her woke and passed her my phone and told her to set it on video mode, while Egypt had walked over to Honesty and snatched her phone from her and hung it up.

" Aye why you just do that?!" Honesty yelled

"Because I felt like it, just like you felt like talking to yo best friend's boyfriend"

"Omg I thought we was over that I apologized and everything"

BOP!!!

"Saying sorry doesn't make everything better" I yelled right after I punched Honesty right in the face. She fell to the floor and curled up crying. I don't know why she was already curling up, the pain was yet to come. After she fell on the floor me and Egypt had started to throw punch after punch, kick after kick. smack after smack all toward Honesty and she didn't even attempt to fight back and the whole thing was getting recorded by Dominque.

Me and Egypt were tired of swinging but were still going to fight until we had nothing left inside of us. Well that's what we wanted to do until Dominque started yelling "Stop, stop, stop. I will call the police, guys she has has enough!!" It kind of shocked me to see her trying to stop us after she was suppose to be on our side but when I looked down and seen Honesty with a black eye, busted lip, and bloody nose I figured we had did enough.

After we let Honesty up, she started to go for her phone which was now on Egypt's night stand, I grabbed it and threw it against the wall causing it to break, I was only being on the safe side and stopping her from calling anyone. She then just grabbed her bags and ran towards the stairs leaving drips of blood in her pathway.

After she had left out the house, while we were cleaning up the blood it was quiet for about two minutes and then me and Egypt start laughing and making fun of Honesty and how she had ran out of the house. On the outside I was laughing up a storm but on the inside I felt very mean and dumb for doing her like that even though she did me wrong.

The next morning I had woke up before Egypt and Dominque because of the nightmares I was having all dealing with Honesty. I think it was the guilt I was feeling from attacking her. I rolled over to my phone vibrating and seeing messages from Dorian, I just wasn't in the mood to read them so I left them unread and went on to watch the video of what happened last night.

After watching the video and seeing how horrible it was I wanted to cry myself, I had felt pain for Honesty and tried to convince myself that it was okay because it was payback from her hurting me. I wanted to delete the video but had a feeling that Egypt would want to watch the video. I contemplated on if it was worth keeping and as soon as I was about to delete it my phone started to ring.

"Hey mom"

"Hey honey, good morning . How was the sleepover"

"It was nice, I didn't get much sleep thought "

"That's because y'all are always on the phone and go to sleep late at night "

"Umm no mom, I think it's just because I wasn't in my own bed"

"Well, just calling to let you know I have a surprise for you at home. I'm leaving out for work but it will be in your room on your bed when you get home"

"Ouuu okay, thanks mom! love you "

"Love you too sweetheart "

After getting off the phone with my mom I was anxious to find out what the surprise was so I went and jumped in the shower. Once I got out the shower Dominque was woke but Egypt was still sleep. I woke her up to let her know I was leaving, she wasn't listening though, she was going back to sleep.

Once I got home, I ran in the house . locked the door behinds and ran upstairs to my room. my door was shit and my tv was on and I knew for a fact that I cut that TV off and left my door open.When I proceeded into my room I had the biggest surprise ever right there on my bed where my mother said it would be, I was expecting this surprise but not so soon!!!