Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up with a banging headache and a sore stomach. I just laid in bed and didn't bother getting ready for school.

   My mom peaked her head in my door and asked was I okay, I just told her I wanna stay home because I was having stomach pains.She said okay and left to her room to get ready for work. I made my way out of bed and went to use the bathroom but it was very painful and I started to tear up a little bit because of the pain.

   As I was walking back into my room my dad stopped me and asked did I wanna go with him to pick up my new phone but I told him I'd rather stay home and rest. I went in my room and started watching cartoons.

   About 3 hours later my dad came back home with me a new phone. it was just like the same iPhone I had before except I didn't have a nice case. I spent most of the day putting in contacts, downloading more music and getting apps. I'm glad I still had the same phone number and my phone looked the exact same so I wouldnt have to explain to Honesty and Egypt why I got a new phone and number. I ended up falling asleep on the process of downloading apps and music but was awaken by a text from Egypt.

  *Phone Convo*

Egypt: Why you wasn't ay school today lil girl?!

Me: lol I'm "sick" so I stayed home.

Egypt: girl aint nothing wrong with you, you probably was just with BAE.

Me: Who the Heck is bae??!

Egypt: Girl don't play you know DORIAN bae lmao.

Me: Whatever, I'll be at school tomorrow tho. ttyl.

Egypt: Yea Yea Yea.