Chapter 11

I decided to stay home for the weekend instead of going to hang with the girls and staying over at Honesty house only for two reasons. 1, I wasn't sure if I'll be able to sleep thru the whole night without having nightmares and the girls know that I'm a heavy, deep sleeper so if I'm not able to sleep they'll know something is weighing heavy on my chest and they'll force me to tell them and 2, because I think its time for me to distance myself from Honesty because after I told them about thinking of being official with Dorian she started to act real funny and I ain't like that.

    Me and Dorain were texting all Friday night about any and everything until I told him I was about to fall asleep and he said we should FaceTime eachother so we could fall asleep together. Lol I told him how corny that was but I still called him.

   When we first got on FaceTime he wasn't saying nothing, just staring and smiling until I inturpted him by saying

"Hellooooo, you like what you see or something"

     "No, I love what I see"

" Boy you so chattyman. It's kinda cute tho."

  " Haha foreal tho, when we gone make this official you the ONLY girl I want no lie. "

  "Idk I honestly bee. thinking bout giving us a chance, I mean what's the worse that could happen?"

"So It's official??!!!" Dorian asked all excited.

   "Ask me tomorrow, I'm too tired right now "

"UGH, whatever man"

I guess that ain't the answer he was hoping for because he hung up the call and I wasn't about to call back, even tho I wanted too.

   I kind of didn't blame him tho only because I have been playing with him a little bit kind of leading him on by flirting back with him I decided that next time he ask me, I'll just say yes. Make the both of is happy because I was sick of playing hard to get anyways.