Chapter 5

Cheer practice lasted longer than we thought, we were having so much fun making up new routines that we lost track of time. Usually coach takes all of the girls home but I told her I had to go get my phone out my locker then I would call my mom to cone pick up.

"Are you sure? We could wait in the car while you run to your locker"

" No thanks, you guys just go ahead" I said.

"Well alright, be careful. See you same time tomorrow"

"Okay, see ya. Bye girls"

   Everyone else exited out the gym doors but I went to the main hall and started towards Mr.Miles classroom.

   Once I got to the classroom the light were off, but the door was unlocked, probably for the janitors. I walked in the classroom turned and on the light. I looked around for Mr.Miles but I didn't see him anywhere I guess he got tired of waiting and decided to head home. I walked over to the desk and opened the drawer and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and seen I had 15 unread messages and was only on 14%. I turned around and bumped into a big husky naked Mr.Miles. I instantly dropped my phone in shock and total disbelief. Tears started to fall down my face because I already knew what he was about to do to me. I tried to run but he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the floor. He started to take my clothes off untill he heard someone's music. I was just about to scream for help when he grabbed me up off the floor and had a pocket knife up to my neck and said if I scream I'm die, so I just kept quiet. He lead me to his storage closet, locked the door and turned off the lights and kept the knife to my neck until after the janitor left the classroom.

   Once the janitor left he dragged me back out of the closet on to the classroom desk where I began to fight for my life. I was kicking, scratching, biting, digging my nails in his skin etc. I did whatever I could to get free from him but it seemed I just got weaker and weaker. Once he seen that I wasn't as aggressive as he thought he threw the knife down on the floor so he could have his way with me.

   "STOP, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASEEEE STOPPP! LET ME GO, PLEASE STOPP!!" I begged and begged as my biology teacher Mr.Miles continued to pull my clothes off.

" Shutup, you walk around this school everyday begging for attention with them too little clothes you have on don't back down now" Mr.Miles said pinning me down to stop me from trying to fight back.

    "Please just let me go, I won't tell anybody, I'll act like nothing happened just please, please let me go.

" You think just cause you promise everything will be fine? I got this far I might as well finish the job up! I've gotten away with this plenty times before so you going to tell won't mean a thing to me".