Chapter 17

By the time Dorian got out the shower, I was slowing dosing off until I heard him giggling and talking on the phone. I played it off as if I was still sleep just to be nosey and listen to the conversation. Dorian got in the bed with me and started to cuddle with me while he was on the phone. I like little things like that and I started to smile while getting closer to him until I heard a female voice on the phone saying "Bae". I instantly stopped smiling but was still trying to listen but he got up and started walking around the room. I sat up in the bed and had a mug on my face. I swear if face expression could kill, Dorian would've been dead cus I was mugging him down hard.

     "Imma call you back Honesty, Asia finally woke up." Dorian said into the phone.

" Wait, wtf, when you and Honesty start talking on the phone? And when she start calling you Bae??"

"Girl gone, we just friends. "

"Okay but you ain't saying nothing about her calling you Bae! that's what I'm tripping on, I don't really mind yall talking on the phone together cus I talk to some of your friends but I never call the bae so why you calling her BAE?!!!"

"if you don't lower to voice I aint tryna hear that yelling lil girl!"

" Fine you don't wanna give me an answer, imma ask her" I said as I reaches to grabbed my phone off the night stand. but not before Dorian snatched it out my hand and nudged my face back and I fell back onto the bed and he put my phone in his pocket.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE DORIAN!"

"NAW, LET'S SEE WHO YOY BE TALKING TO SINCE YOU WANNA BE ON MY CASE"

   I had enough of Dorain for today, I walked over to where he was standing and tried to grabbed my phone out his pocket but he kept pushing me back, so I just snatched his out his hand and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

    Dorian started to beat on the door trying to get his phone from me but I wasn't giving it back until I got my answer and he gave me my phone. While in the bathroom, I sat on the edge of the the tub and dialed Honesty's number.

   "Hey Baby" She answered on the second ring. I was speechless, like I had a frog in my throat I didn't say nothing, I just hung up the phone and started to cry. I just didn't understand, how the "man" I love and one of my bestfriends from SECOND grade were messing around behind my back.

   I finally just left out the bathroom and went straight up to Dorian who was sitting on a beanbag scrolling thru my phone, trying his hardest to find something that wouldnt be there. I snatched my phone out his hand and tossed his at his chest.

   " Here! Now I know why Honesty always frowned up her face or acted as if I was annoying her when I spoke your name" I said to Dorian while I was still standing over him and he was just looking up at me like I was dumb.

     Just when I started to walk away mumbling little stuff, Dorian grabbed me by my hair and tossed me to the floor and started to choke me!

" DON'T EVER TOUCH MY PHONE AND THEN BE DUMB ENOUGH TO LOOK THRU IT, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO THROW IT AT ME! I SHOULD BEAT YOU LIKE A DUDE IN THE STREETS!!

   Dorian was really choking me and I felt like I was about to take my last breath any moment now, until he just got up off me and went to the bathroom and slammed the door. I just balled up in fetal position on the floor and cried for what seemed like forever until I felt Dorian picking me up and laying me in the bed while planting kisses all over my face. I.smiled in kissed him back. I know I shouldbt be with him after him flipping out and choking me but believe it or not I loved him!