Chapter 8

Once I got in my room, I stripped and threw those clothes in the trash. threw on my robe and went to start the shower. O went back in my room and got sike pajamas out then went to go get in the shower.

     I was in the shower for almost 2 hours, crying and replaying the attack that happened to me. I just kept asking "why me?" as the tears would stop falling. My mom knocked on the door about 4 times asking was everything alright. I wish she would go to bed already.

   When I got out the shower I went downstairs and threw my subway deep in the trash where it wasn't visible anymore. I wasn't in the mood to eat, but I know if I left it there my mom would really suspect something because I  never turn away subway. I just went back upstairs laid and my bed and tried to fall asleep to Martin.

   I couldn't fall asleep so I just laid there staring at the ceiling into my dad walked on my room.

      " Hey munchkin." he said

    "Hey daddy."

    "Your mama told me what happen with your phone, that's why you looking so sad?"

"Yea, you know I can't live without my baby "

We both started giggling, I hated having to lie I wish I could just erase the memory.

"Well I'm off work tomorrow, I cab just get you another phone then."

"Yay!! thanks dad!"

"anything for my love" he kissed me on the cheek then left my room.

Once I finally fell asleep, I kept jumping up and having flash backs of what had happened to me. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom medicine cabinet and took two Tylenols and went in my room and slept peacefully for the rest of the night.