Chapter 3

As I took a seat in Mr.Miles class, a girl name Emily came up to me talking bout the homework I didn't do and Mr.Miles ole stuck up self yelled at us and told us to start on the DoNow before he take 15 points off our daily participation points. I wasn't tripping since I was already passing for the year. Mr.Miles used to be one of the coolest teachers but he switched up and became one of them mean teachers. It's probably because his wife left him for a baller up in Atlanta, but I didn't care he betta keep his home issues at HOME cus we aont suppose to he the ones dealing with his attitude he Betta go to therapy or something.

When I finished my DoNow I started working on my book work. We never did anything interesting in this class we stayed working out the book, never did an experiment or lab. While I was doing my work my phone started to vibrate and I took it out my pocket to see who was texting me.

DADDYYY: Hey Hunny, do you have cheer practice after school today?

ME: Yes, I should be home by 5:30 tho, why?

DADDYYY: because I'm working late, I'll bring you dinner on my break. Subway?

Me: Duhh you know that's my fav lol. thanks love you dad.

DADDYYY: ok, love you too baby. Be good and don't be talking to them knuckle headed boys!

"Ms. Hudson put that phone up!"

"okay, dang."

See what I be talking about, he always sweating me. I just continued to do my work so I wouldn't give that man a reason to fuss. Then my phone started to vibrate like 7 times in a row and I figured it must be an emergency since my phone is blowing up. I unlocked my phone only to see it was message from Honesty.

HONESTY!! : Girl yo boo told me yall kissed in the hallways this morning.

HONESTY!! : So you kissing boys now?!

HONESTY!! : YOU BETTER ANSWER ME ASIA HUDSON!

HONESTY!! : Okay it must me true since you ignoring me, just wait till I tell Egypt.

Me: Lmao girl calm down, he lying we spoke but we ain't ki-

"Alright, Ms. Hudson hand over the phone, I warned you. You can come pick it up after school." Mr.Miles said

"Huff, here man dang, I swear you just be picking on me no lie dude. "

"Whatever finish your work, its due at the end of the hour. "

"Well your haircut is wayyy over due" I mumbled as he went to put my phone in his desk.

  I sat in my seat and slowly started to fall asleep cus I was not about to finish that work he pissed me off, taking my phone. I started not to give it to him but since he said I can get it back afterschool, I figured I'd be fine cus I had no one important to talk to cus my next 4 classes were with my girls and I already talked to my dad and my mama never text me while I'm in school anyways. I coyldnt wait for this class to he over! It seemed like soon as I thought that the class was over, I hurried up and dipped out that class, when I walked past Mr.Miles desk I was so tempted to get my phone only because I really trust nobody with my phone. Especially not him he probably try to unlock it and snoop around, he look nosey, but I just left the class and was on my way to Art.