V

Moving is an overwhelming task, and I don't understand how some people move all the time. It's stressful and I have so much stuff.

Box after box I go through, avoiding the "Hipster phase" box so I wouldn't get distracted.

But... I did do a lot of work, and I'm kinda hungry. I decide I deserve a rest so I find my way back down to the kitchen and make some food. However I don't have much food because of the move. I find a bagel and stuff it into the toaster. I pull out the cream cheese and make some food.

With my bagel in hand I sit in my spot back down on the couch and turn on the camera.

***

"Now if you'll look to you right you'll see grass, and sky. And if you look to your left you'll see grass and sky. Fun fact, when wales was first founded, the founder was quick to discover that there is sky here. For years people were brought to wales with the promise of a sky, and sometimes grass, too." Phil imitated a tour guide making up random silly facts.

"You spork, that doesn't even make sense!" I argued. The camera was shaking with every bump in the road. Phils eyes stay right on the road as he drove, careful to keep us safe.

"What do you mean it doesn't make sense? People wouldn't live here if there wasn't a sky here!" He said in a 'duh' voice, obviously pretended he made a good point. Though, even if his point wasn't a good one, it was unarguable.

"Anyways, what are we doing next, phil?" I asked, annoyance leaving my voice to be replaced with love.

"We are going to see the whales." He joked, and peeled his eyes from the road for just are second to smile at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him, giving him a look that said 'stop thinking you're so funny, and just be serious because I obviously don't believe you, you boozo' and I think he understood.

"Fine, fine! We are stopping for a picnic under the stars. I thought it'd be... romantic." Phil's face covered over with a blush. A small, shy smile crept to his lips.

"Of course it's romantic, Lion! I can't wait!" The camera shakes and moves and you can tell that I had moved to go and kiss phils cheek.

"Turn off the camera and just be with me, will you?" He asked with a small smile. He was right, i was on the camera way too often.

"Fine, alright." I sigh.

***

The video ended abruptly as phil was about to say something. The memory is too distant to remember that he had said after that, but that's okay.

I finished my bagel at some point during the video, and abouts much as I'm trying to convince myself I can look at one more thing, I know I cant. I have to be ready for the move. It'll be great.

I peel myself off the warm and inviting couch and make my way upstairs. The stairs Creek below each step, yelling at me to go back downstairs but I find myself in the same dusty attic once more.

For the most part I've clean a lot of it out, but I have other rooms as well. But I'm too deep into this to cancel the move or anything, besides, I've already put money down on a place near wales.

It'll be great.

It'll be great.

It'll be great.

The more I say it, the less I believe it.

----------------

Hello everyone it's Madi from the past. I wrote this on the last day I uploaded so I don't have to write it when I'm on vacation which is probably right now.

Haha you guys go enjoy your homework that you're procrastinating and i'll be on the beach... stressing about all the school I'm missing.

Have you ever been to Florida? Have you swam in an ocean? How bad are you at procrastinating? Have you ever eaten an bug? Can you find any constellations in the night sky? Do you like Hamburgers? What is a popular food that you don't like? Do you kill spiders if you find them in your room? Have you ever had to go to the hospital due to an injury? If so, what happened? Have you ever been to wales?

Okay that's all!

Love you! Bye!

~ Madi