VII

It's funny how time works. Last summer feels like forever ago. Like a distant daydream. It feels like I'm not even the same person I was. Thing have changed so much, and yet, it was less than a year ago.

It's like without the videos and pictures, I would have forgotten who I was, however, I would not have forgotten Phil. I don't need a camera or pictures to remember the blue eyes and the pale skin. I don't need help to remember the way he made me smile and how happy we were.

I think I really do miss him.

God now my life has turned into a Chick-flick. Great.

I just woke up, and leaving my bed seems like the worst idea anyone could come up with in the whole world. I'd rather chop off my arm then leave my bed. Okay, that's a little drastic, but you get the point.

Instead of leaving the comfort of my bed, I grab my camera off the night table where I left it. I feel like I've been on this camera more often then a teen is on their phone.

When it powers on I do what I always do, go to the next video or picture. It's a video, with only a black screen.

***
"Its our last day in wales, how do you want to spend it?" I could hear Phil ask. There was a hum of an engine, indicating that we were driving.

"With you" I respond jokingly. I knew he meant an activity, but I still had no idea what we could do in wales.

"I'm being serious, Bear!" Phil whined. He didn't sound like he was actually sad though, so that's good.

"I am, too." I replied in a hum. I had no idea what we should do, so the only plan I had was to keep this up until he threw out some suggestions.

"I mean, we could just go home now. I'm not keeping you here." He said with a taunting voice. He sounded like a parent threatening to take their child home from Disney world for complaining too much. And to be fair, that wasn't too gar off from the real case.

"Noooo don't do that" I tried to whine, but it ended up being more of a laugh then an actual whine.

"Well then what would you like to do?" He asked me again. Why would he never just give up?

"We could maybe go for a walk on the beach or something?" I finally suggested. I didn't know what I was talking about really, but I didn't want to go home just yet.

"Okay that sounds like a good idea! And would you put that camera away? Don't think I didn't know you've been recording this whole conversation." Phil scolded me, but there was softness in his voice telling me he didn't really mean it.

"Okay, lion. I'll put it away" I respond.

***

The video stops, and the camera moves to the next thing. I remember the last day in wales with phil. I had gone through with keeping the camera off... or maybe phil took it from me. However I know I did not use it on the beach.

The next picture that is on the camera is a picture of me and phil back at his house. We took it when we got back, for whatever reason. I would take pictures of anything.

Phils smile seems happier in this picture then the other ones, though I didn't remember why. Maybe it was because we had just got back from wales.

He was probably still happy about the trip.

------------------

I'm so tired. All i ever do is complain, I think. Does anyone else just complain all the time?

What's your favorite thing to complain about? How many of you have been waiting two years for the pastel edits video? What's your favorite Dan video? What's your favorite phil video? What's your favorite video with both Dan and phil? Who's your favorite YouTubers other than dan and phil? Does you're bedroom have carpet? What's the closest object to you that's blue? Are you someone who overshares?do you have a cat? How many pets have you had in your lifetime? Tell me a joke. Do you like soft drinks? Did you have school today? What is the best part of your day so far? From where you are right now, can you see a car? What do you want to be when you grow up? Have you made friends on wattpad? Tea or coffee? And what is your hair color?

Woah that's a lot of questions. Oh well, it's to make up for the lack of questions last week :)

Leave me a loving message if you feel like it. I like love and I love all you people.

Be sure to check out my other stories, they are lit.

Okay that's all!

Love you! Bye!

~Madi