First Day

Leila's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining through my windows. I must have woken up Devin because he quickly came over to me and started licking my face. I sat up in my bed and petted Devin while I took a couple of minutes to prepare myself to get out of bed. When I did finally get out of bed, I went through one of my drawers to find a swimsuit for me to wear. I thought that I would go for a morning swim today and just relax. So, I went into the bathroom and changed into a black bikini. I took a towel from my room and wrapped it around myself.

"You wanna go for a swim with me?" I asked Devin.

Devin followed me downstairs and outside. I took the towel off and jumped into the pool. I floated on my back before I stood up in the pool and looked around for Devin. I saw Devin standing on the edge of the pool, as he looked at me.

"Come to one Devin, come on," I said, as I tried to encourage Devin to join me.

It took a while, but Devin jumped into the pool and doggy paddled over to me. I floated back and forth from each side of the pool. I was enjoying the warm weather and the cool water of the pool. It was so relaxing and for a minute, I actually forgot that I was in this situation. 

***

Miles' POV:

I was walking outside with some of my friends when I heard a noise coming from over by the pool. I walked over to the pool with my friends behind me, only to find Leila swimming with my dog, Devin.

"Guys, I'll meet up with you in the guest house," I said, as I walked over to the pool.

My friends were on their way to the guest house, while I went over to Leila. I stood a couple of feet from the edge of the pool, while I watched Leila. I knew she didn't know I was standing behind her because she would have turned around by now. When she did turn around she stopped what she was doing and looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Swimming," Leila responded. 

"I can see that, but what is my dog doing?"

"I'm sorry, I just thought I would try to have some fun. It won't happen again." apologized Leila.

She got out of the pool, grabbed her towel, and then walked over to me. I grabbed her towel and pulled it away from her. I scanned her body up and down. I knew she was uncomfortable, but I needed her to start opening up.

"You look very nice." I complimented, as I handed her her towel back.

"Thank you, Miles."

"I am tending to some business in the guest house, so if you need anything that is where I'll be."

Leila nodded her head. I walked away from her and started heading to the guest house, to meet up with my friends.

Sorry for the short chapter.