Taking the Next Step

Leila's POV:

Ever since Miles left to confront his father, I haven't seen him since. He left and didn't come back last night. I didn't sleep at all last night. How could I? I was worried about Miles. Where did he go last night? I couldn't help but think the worst. I waited and waited for him to show up last night, but when he didn't I began to panic. 

I was going upstairs, when I saw the front door open. I stopped walking and stood in front of the front door. Miles walked in and shut the door behind him. I stared at him. I was so relieved to see him again. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, but I didn't give him too big of a smile because I was upset with him.

"Where have you been?" I asked. "You have no idea how worried I was when you didn't come home last night."

"I know and I am sorry for that." apologized Miles, as he slowly walked over to me. 

"Then where were you? You could of at least called me to tell me where you were."

"I know, I know, I checked into a nearby hotel for the night. I needed some time to myself, so I could think things over." Miles explained. "I had no intention of making you worried."

Tears were falling from my cheeks. Miles took my hands and pulled me close to him. I cried into his shoulder, while he stroked my back gently with his hands. He kissed my head a couple of times, trying to calm me down. 

"I am truly sorry, Leila. I can't believe my father did that too you, which is why I need to ask you something." 

"Ask me what?" I asked.

"Leila, you are the most important thing in my life right now. I can't imagine not being with you. So, I was wondering if we could take the next step." started Miles. "I would like you to move into my bedroom with me. I would like to be with you more and if you want, you can even find a job and start working."

I smiled at Miles. I was so happy that he asked me this. I had been waiting for this moment to happen for a long time, and the fact that it was actually happening now, only made me more happy. 

"I would love too." I said.

Miles smiled and kissed me on the lips. He took me upstairs and led me to his bedroom, the master bedroom. Instead of going down the hallway, that would take you to my bedroom, we went down the other hallway on the opposite side. He opened the doors and revealed the master bedroom to me. My mouth completely dropped. It was so huge and beautiful that I couldn't believe it. I walked around the bedroom, looking at every possible feature it had to offer me. 

I went into the walk in closet, and was even more surprised that I was before

I went into the walk in closet, and was even more surprised that I was before. The closet had two levels to it. There were all sorts of clothes in it, ranging from pants, shorts, shirts and more. It even had shoes and room for my purses. There was so much more to it and I couldn't wait to move all of my clothes into it. 

I walked out of the closet and went to the opposite side of the wall, where the mater bathroom was

I walked out of the closet and went to the opposite side of the wall, where the mater bathroom was. There is a chandelier handing from the roof. A mirror that sat above the bathtub. There were even two sinks and separate areas that are meant for a woman and man. It was so amazing that I couldn't believe it.  

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to Miles, who was enjoying me get surprised by all of the master bedrooms features

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Absolutely." replied Miles.