Business At the Club

Miles' POV:

It is late  in the evening, I am standing by the door, waiting for Leila to come downstairs so we can hit the club. She is upstairs getting dressed for tonight. I am suppose to be at the club for a business meeting, so I can discuss some business with some of my associates. I looked down at my watch to check the time. We needed to get going, so I won't be late. Soon enough, Leila came walking down the stairs in a black dress and shoes. Her hair was braided down to the side and she held her handbag in her hand. 

I smiled up at Leila, as she was coming down the stairs

I smiled up at Leila, as she was coming down the stairs. She looked so beautiful that I couldn't believe it. I walked over to the stairs and took her hand, so I could help her down the remaining steps. Leila and I walked outside, to the SUV that was parked in the front of the house. The guards opened the doors for us, so we climbed into the car. 

***

At the Club:

Leila was sitting on my lap in the VIP section of the club. Some of my friends and business associates were seated with us. We laughed and talked together at the club. There were times when I danced with Leila because she was getting bored. I didn't mind it at all though. We are sitting in the VIP section. Leila took one more sip of her drink, before she told me she was going to use the restroom. 

While Leila was using the restroom, I remained in the VIP section. I was talking with some of my friends, when one of my guards walked over to me and bent down, so I could hear what they were telling me.

"Boss, your ex and Kevin have just arrived." informed my guard.

I was shocked. My heart started to beat faster. Everything was going to become a mess in a second, if I didn't leave. I told my friends and associates to leave the club. Then, I snapped my fingers three times, so one of my guards would come to me. 

"Leila went to the restroom, find her quickly." I ordered. 

I remained in the VIP section with two of my guards, while the other three went to find Leila. I started looking around the nightclub for Kevin and my ex. They always ruined the fun, especially when it was just getting started. I eventually spotted both of them in the club. They were on the dance floor, dancing with one another. I knew that my ex was trying to get me jealous, but I didn't care. Because all I could focus on was Leila. Leila and my three guards had still not returned yet, which made me nervous. 

I was sitting in the VIP section, when Kevin and my ex walked over to me. My guards stopped them from coming any closer to me. 

"So, this is how you treat old friends now, huh Miles." shouted Kevin.

I looked up over at Kevin and responded with, "We're not friends Kevin. Besides, you're a lose cannon."

"Oh Miles, always being the stubborn and stern gang leader that you are."

I knew what Kevin was trying to do. He is trying to get under my skin, so that I make the wrong move. Well, I wasn't going to make the wrong move. That is why I am the number one gang leader and he is not. I've dealt with people like him, and I tend to always win against them. 

Eventually, my three guards and Leila finally came back. I stood up from my seat and walked over to Leila. I put my hands gently on her face.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

She smiled up at me and replied with, "Yes."

I took Leila's hand and we started going out of the club, with my guards surrounding us. We walked back to the car and drove back home for the night.