Boat Party

Miles' POV:

Today is a Monday and the weather couldn't be better. The sun was shinning bright in the clear blue sky. It is perfect weather for a day on the yacht. Leila is inside the yacht, with some of the girls she met at the party. They are changing into their swimsuits before they join my friends and I. Leila thought it would be a good day for us to just hang out with our friends and enjoy the wonderful weather that we are having today. I wasn't against it at all. I thought it was a great idea. So Leila called some of the girls that she met at the party to join us, and I called some of my friends. 

I am outside with by friends, having a beer while we are waiting for the girls to join us. We are floating out sea, but not too far to where we can't see land. I am wearing my swim trunks and sandals with no shirt. I have two silver earrings in, along with my silver chain. 

The girls finally came outside, dressed in their bikinis. They must be having a fun time because they came out laughing together. I looked over my shoulder, as I looked for Leila to come out. She was the last one to come outside, and she looked absolutely amazing. Her bikini is a perfect color for her. She is wearing body jewelry, rings, and a necklace. She is also wearing a hat with her hair down. 

Leila walked over to me and took a seat next to me. I put my arm around her and she leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. We sat down for a little bit, so we could talk with our friends. It is nice having everyone together. We get to catch up and have a good time together, without the conflicts of life interrupting us.

Leila took off her hat and jewelry before she jumped into the ocean with her friends. My friends eventually ended up joining them and so was I, but one of my guards walked over to me.

"Boss, Michael is on the phone, he needs to talk to you." said the guard.

I was pulled both ways. Leila didn't want me to worry about business today. She especially didn't want me to be discussing business things while we had guests. But, I sneaked away anyway so I can take the call.

"Michael, what is so important for you to call me while I am off? You better have a good reason because Leila doesn't want me to think about work today." I said to Michael, through the phone.

I listened to what Michael was telling me. The news was definitely bad. He informed me that one of my most trusted "employees" had betrayed me. He was sharing information to some of my enemies. It is important information about my work. It hurts me to hear this, but it is a good thing that Michael told me.

"Okay Michael, pick him up and bring him to the guest house. Start interrogating him and when I get back we'll discuss his punishment." I said, before I hung up the phone.

I turned around and was surprised to see Leila. I had gotten caught red handed.

"Who was that?" Leila asked. "It better have not been work related."

I walked over to Leila and took her hand. I stroked her hand with my thumb, while I looked at her. I knew I had just disappointed her and I am sorry for that, but that call was very important for me to take.

"I am sorry Leila, it was a very important business matter that I needed to handle."

"I thought we had a deal. No phones today." Leila said.

"I know and there won't be anymore. I promise."

Leila took my word for it. She smiled up at me and then dragged me outside. We jumped back into the water and joined our friends. The rest of the day was pretty laid back. We had a barbecue on the yacht. We danced under the stars before we all headed back.