Chapter 1

"Wake up Sangmi right now , it's already half past ten!"

I bolted up from my deep slumber as mom had been trying to wake me up for the last half an hour. I squinted my eyes to get a better view of the clock hanging on the wall but I could not make it as my eyes were blurry. Hesitantly I got off from the bed and made my way to see the clock and gasped at the sight of it. It said that it was 6am. I couldn't believe she just beguiled me with her trick to make me awake. Today might be the last day I would be able tp sleep at my house but the fact that I was having my beauty sleep didn't please my mom at all.

"Please can you even spare me for at least once today ? "

I whined as mom made her way toward my room.

"No young lady cuz you have lots to do today. Remember,you are leaving tomorrow?"

Mom said as she plopped on my bed.

"Don't you feel emotional or sad for me for once? You might not even see me often you know"

I asked her.

"Oh please! I'm so happy for the fact that I don't have to look after your lazy bum anymore. I might get my self a holiday for it. "

She said with a smug face as I shook my head and left her in my room.

I graduated two months ago, from then on my parent decided to marry me off as they thought the age "23" was perfect for wedding. I didn't oppose them as I thought parents wanted the best of us and that I should follow them. You might me wondering whether I have boyfriend or not.

Let me tell you.

For the past 23 years of my life I never ever had any boyfriend. It's not like nobody approached me or anything like that. I just wanted myself to be devoted to my husband. I know you might think that I'm crazy. But I only wanted to love my husband other than any boy in my lifetime. So yeah, it quite explains everything.

Tomorrow is my wedding and I'm going to marry the most handsome person on the planet. That is "JEON JUNGKOOK ". I don't know how I got myself a such good looking guy but thanks to my parents as they decided. One of my relative's friend saw my picture somewhere then right away she liked me. That relative's friend was Jungkook's mom. That's how I got to marry him.

Now I couldn't wait for tomorrow as my dream of getting married will come true.