Chapter 4

I ripped out of my wedding dress then sat on the cold tiles. It  gave a soothing sensation on my hot bare skin. I was expecting tear to gush out of  my eyes but nothing came. May be the  impact of the shock was great on me, making my emotion numb.

I stood under the shower, hot water running on me body. I didn't know what to do after that. Even the water could not calm my nerves.

After good 15minutes of shower, I wrapped a towel around my body. I didn't want to get out the bathroom for me being only wrapped in a towel. But I had no choice as I didn't get the chance to take washed clothes with me in bathroom. I unlocked the door and picked a little through the door, looking for the presence of Jungkook. I heaved a sigh of relief  when I couldn't find him in the room.

I got out of the bathroom and rushed towards my suitcase which was lying on the corner of the room. I rummaged my whole suit case but I couldn't find my Pajama which I packed with my own hands. The only clothing I had in my suitcase was a lacy light pink colored lingerie which stopped on my mid thigh. Now great, Jungkook's not even gonna sleep with me and he have no interest in me, and now the only clothing I own was this freaking lingerie ? He's gonna think that I'm a slut and such a desperate woman. That's the only thing I did't want Jungkook to think about me. I'm 100% sure that my cousins pulled this prank on me. I mentally cursed them and grabbed the the last clothing on earth for me and headed back to bathroom.

I wore the lacy material more than 10 minutes ago but I didn't have the courage to get out. I'm so scared that Jungkook would tell me horrible things. Soon or later I had to get out so I squeezed the last drop of courage and mentally prayed so that Jungkook wouldn't be in the room.

This time I didn't peek , testing my fortune. I know I had bad fortune but I wanted to believe that my life was not as bad as I thought. The moment I got of the bathroom, I had nothing in me but compunction. Jungkook cast a glance  on me and chuckled. I never wished the ground would swallow me up alive up until now.

"Are you that despo to do it ? We don't even know each other

"Are you that despo to do it ? We don't even know each other."

 See I told you he would have such a  perspective. I turned red in embarrassment. I felt all my blood rushing towards my cheek. I shifted on my toes saying

 "it's not my fault for wearing lingerie. I packed decent clothes with me but someone just pulled a prank on me."

 I was on the verge of crying. By now I  could not be anymore embarrassed in my life.

I looked on the floor , striving to blink away the tear out of my eyes. A pair of hand with clothes appeared. I was still blinking  away my tears when Jungkook hold my chin up tilting it upward so that my eyes would meet his. I stood like a statue , expecting him to take a move.

"Wear this then get out my room" 

Jungkook said with annoyance clear in his face. When he touched me I felt as if my breathe hitched but the moment those words got out of his mouth, the magical moment disappeared and I felt like punching on his beautiful face.

I murmured a thank you to him in an inaudible voice then went to washroom to change.

When I finished changing , I looked on the reflection of me,standing in a grey oversized hoodie and a short which was not short at all for me. I looked so small in his clothes that a giggle escaped from my mouth. Indisputably Jungkook's clothes smelled of him. For the last time I looked at my own sight on mirror then got out of the washroom.

When I exited washroom I saw Jungkook was on his phone texting someone from the corner of my eye. I didn't even dare to cast a glance on him. I rushed toward the exit of the room and wished him goodnight and closed the door behind me quickly.