Chapter 8

I fled to the library where I spent my night to calm myself. The tears refused to stop , no matter how much I wipe them away.

I didn't think someone like him could be loved or love someone and even have girlfriend with that personality. The only thing that made him attractive was his looks and his money. I'm for sure his girlfriend sticks to him for only that reason. Like who's gonna love that beast?

He had the nerve to talk to me in such way and he didn't even ask me where the hell did I spent last night. He wasn't at all concerned about me. I shouldn't expect him from the very beginning. He even thought that I had a boyfriend. Like dude, use your brain!! If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't have married to you. Does he even have common sense ? I bet he didn't , or else he wouldn't have treated me like that.

After a while of talking to myself about the situation , I calmed my nerve then headed to kitchen to have breakfast.

That's when I heard the bell ring. I dashed to get the door. Apparently the one who rang the bell was the courier service man with big cartoons. He asked me whether I was Jeon Sungmi then asked me to sign the papers as the things belonged to me. I think mom sent those things as I asked her to.

I signed the papers then thanked him,while he jogged to his truck. I was struggling with the heavy luggages when I heard Jin say"good morning"

I greeted him back but when he saw me , he rushed toward me

"let me help you"

I murmured a thank you.As all the cartoons where brought on the second floor near the door of Jungkook's room , Jin heaved a sign of relief.

"Once again , thank you so much for helping me, I don't know if you weren't here how I would have brought this things."

"Hey, you don't have to thank me! See I have this muscular arms only to help you."

I chuckled at him as he showed his biceps.

"That doesn't mean you have to show me. Save those muscles for your girlfriend. "

I pushed his arms lightly.

"Omg how can you reject me like that "

he placed his hands on his chest as if he was hurting.

"Aren't you gonna feed me breakfast or you only got your biceps to show me ?"

I giggled at him , heading downstairs toward kitchen.

"Of course not. I cooked a lot of breakfast as I don't know what you liked "

he said while walking beside me.

"Trust me, I love everything you cook and every dish that you make is my favorite so don't be bothered "

A smile grew on his face as he heard me complement his food.

 "No, now that you said ,from now on I'm gonna cook a lot and you gonna eat a lot !"

"Ok sir, whatever makes you sleep at night "

When I headed downstair, mom and dad (Jungkook's parents) were already sitting on the dining room with a news paper in their hands.

"Good morning mom and dad"

I greeted them as energetically as I could. Thank God I got my luggages and changed into a decent clothes or else I would be embarrassed for being seen in Jungkook's clothes.

They greeted me back and asked me how was my day going. They even asked me where Jungkook was.

"He will be downstair within a moment"

I said even though i had no idea where was he.

As if the God have answered me, Jungkook dressed formally ,came and sat beside me. The table was filled with lots of delicious breakfast and we stared to dig in as we were all ravenous.

The room was silent so I began a conversation.

"Umm, yesterday I found a splendid library. Who's library is that mom ?"

"Oh your father in law made that library for Jungkook to inspire him to read books. But he never used it. I heard that you loved to read books, so I would be more than happy if you utilise it. "

"Oh, I would love to"

Jungkook finishes his break fast then went out. I didn't know what to do so I headed back to library to kill some time.