Chapter 36

The following morning Sungmi was stunned to find herself on Jungkook's bed. She had no idea how did she end up in Jungkook's bed because the last thing she remember was that she drifted to sleep while waiting for Jungkook. She was even more caught off guard when she found breakfast in the bedside table. She thought it might be Jungkook's breakfast which he prepared for himself. She briskly left Jungkook's room before he could spot her.

After refreshing, she poured herself a bowl of cereal. Her whole body felt swore and she was beyond exhausted. She tried to soothe her ache in her body but massaging or stretching seemed vain to her. She found bruises on her arm but she couldn't remember of getting any one . She thought she might have gotten hurt while she was trying to bake. So she dismissed the thought quickly.

She was about to pour milk when Jungkook came back from jogging.

"Good morning Jungkook-ah"

She beamed at him as he groggily strode, clearly exhaustion evident on his face. He barely inclined his head to acknowledge her presence.

At least he didn't ignore me like usually.

She resumed to pour milk as Jungkook took notice of this.

"You didn't have breakfast?"

" I was about to have. "

She pointed her bowl as she picked up her spoon. He heaved a sigh not knowing how to react.

He dashed to retrieve the breakfast from his bedside table and descended downstairs, back to Sungmi.

"Have this"

Jungkook looked away from her, trying to avoid meet her gaze. Now Sungmi got the clear idea that the breakfast was meant for her. She never expected Jungkook to be the guy to make breakfast.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah. Did you have breakfast?"

Jungkook shook his head timidly still not making eye contact with her.

"Wait. Usual Bacon and Benedict egg, right?"

All of a sudden, he was feeling diffident to admit it

"Yeah."

Momentarily Sungmi made his breakfast and set down it in front of him. They had breakfast in silence which they found awfully comforting. They both was on their off day so they had no rush to finish their breakfast.

Sungmi was planning to have a whale of time at home reading books and watching kdrama. Usually Jungkook leaves the home when he has off day so she was thinking that he would be soon off to somewhere else but she was wrong.

Jungkook had no sign of leaving house, so she decided to mind her own business. She cleaned the whole house and did some laundry and cooked lunch. When she was done she wanted to watch tv but Jungkook was already lying on the couch watching tv despite having his own tv in his room.

She was about to go to her room when Jungkook summoned her. He sat down and mentioned her to seat down beside him. She was kind of nervous as the only time he asked her to seat and have a talk was when he needed to tell bad news to her. She was prepared to hear the word "divorce" and mentally told her to calm down.

Astonishingly he made her seat him in between his thigh, trapping her with a tight embrace from behind. Jungkook placed his chin in the crook of her neck, making Sungmi erupt goosebumps.

"Thank you."

Has he gone out of his mind ?

He softly whispered, his breath hitting her sensitive spot on her neck. She could feel her breath caught in her throat and she could heard thumping of blood in her ears. Quandary of the situation, she hesitantly nodded her head wishing to flee from his embrace.

"Do you trust me, Sungmi?"

"Yes"

She uttered in almost inaudible voice, surprised to hear her wilt voice.

"Do you love me , Sungmi ?"

She didn't have the courage to say the word but she was sure that she loved him. She never wanted to get her heart broken but she knew that already her heart was broken and that their was no more piece to be broken. She squeezed her last ounce of courage and said the most dreaded thing.

"Yes..."

"Then let me be your first and last."

Authors note
I'm sorry to say this but I will leave the rest to your imagination. (I don't write smut😅)