Chapter 9

Following day

Today I didn't have to wake up with an ache on my back as I bought myself a futon yesterday to sleep in the library.

I headed towards Jungkook's room to wash my face. I knocked on the door twice but I knew that he was still sleeping so I sneaked into the room. As always he was sleeping with a baby face, his adorable bunny teeth on display. I wanted to feel his soft hairs and remove his bangs which covered his eyes but I didn't not have such valour to do that.

After I finished my daily morning routine , I saw Jungkook getting up from bed to go to washroom. I greeted him even though I knew that I would be a fall on his dead ears. It seemed as if he had decided to turn a blind eye on me. 

I was looking through my closet when I heard Jungkook's phone ringing. I tried to ignore it but when I saw that the caller was persistently calling , I decided to inform the caller that Jungkook was busy.

"Hello?"

I answered the call.

"Hello jungko.. What ! Who are you ?!"

A familiar voice of a female inquired me.

"umm I'm Jungkook's wife. Apparently he's in washroom. You can leave me message if you want"

"Tell him that I called him. "

"ok...  By the way can you at least tell me who are you ? "

"I'm  Taeyeon, Jungkook's  girlfriend. "

as she said the last thing she hang up the phone.

I was so shocked the I was staring at the phone which was in my hand for a good one minutes. I didn't expect to talk with Jungkook's girlfriend this soon. I was lost in my thoughts that's when Jungkook got out of the washroom and saw his phone in my hand. His face momentarily turned red. It seems like he threw a fit.

"What are you doing with my phone!"

He shouted at me.

"Umm your phone was perpetually ringing so I answered it fo..."

"Who even told you to do that!!"

He barked  at me.

"But your girlfriend wouldn't stop calling you "

"What  ! You answered Taeyeon's call ?"

I nodded my head  slowly to see his reaction.

He snatched his mobile phone from my hand , glaring at me with so much disgust. I couldn't do anything but to stare at those cold piercing eyes. His eyes seemed to have a power making me shiver out of fear. His eyes seemed to convey a message that I clearly understood. That was "I HATE YOU!"  I didn't do anything wrong then why was he taking it so seriously ?

Even though I haven't done anything wrong , I uttered sorry with a tone smothered with guilt. All he did was shouting at me.

"Get the fuck out of my room!"

I didn't even waste a mare second. I went downstairs. I greeted mom and dad. After a while Jungkook also joined the table. Still the anger was evident in his eyes but he acted as if nothing happened.

"We have prepared everything for your honeymoon , your flight is at night. You guys better pack your things quickly. "

As soon as i heard mom talking about honeymoon, I chocked on the food I was having. Jungkook briskly gave me a glass of water , patting my back until I calmed down.

"I hope you guys enjoy your honeymoon and DONT FORGET TO SEND ME PICTURES or else I won't let you in when you guys come back. "

mom exclaimed with excitement.

"Thanks mom. I will send photos , don't worry. "

I said with a smile on my face. Even though I didn't appreciate the idea of having honeymoon with a husband who even didn't like me , but I have to pretend as if I was happy for the sake of mom.

I headed upstairs to pack my bags for the trip. I was searching for my dresses when Jungkook came back to his room.

I had to return the dress that he burrowed me yesterday so I laundered it.

"Jungkook-shi thanks for lending me your clothes. I washed them even. "

I handed the clothes to him but he wouldn't take it.

"I don't wear the same clothes that once you used . So no thanks. You can throw them away. "

I felt so rejected. He didn't have to say those things. At least he could take them back then throw it by himself. But no, he loved to hurt me. He couldn't miss an opportunity like that.

I put the saccharine smile then uttered inaudibly  "ok..."  Who said I'm gonna throw them away ? I'm gonna wear them and rub it on his face to annoy him. If he could annoy me then why not me ? 

I continued packing my bags.