Chapter 13

Following noon

This morning I didn't wake up as gracefully as it did like the past few days. I was awaken by a loud banging on my door. To prevent the sound to disturb my beauty sleep, I placed a pillow over my head. But when there was no sign of the sound to stop , I lazily got up from the bed then rushed toward the door to answer.

"What do you want" I asked groggily to Jungkook who was standing behind the door.

"Open the freaking door!"I had no choice but to obey him.

"What!"I snapped at him as soon as I  opened the door. 

"Get ready right now! We are going somewhere and don't forget to wear something nice. "He said grumpily as he left.

I didn't know what was his problem. I feel like he's gonna take me to jungle or somewhere else then murder me. Let's see if I would survive today.

I reluctantly got ready, wearing light makeup and a nice black dress which was quite sober. Then I left my room to get Jungkook. Lightly I knocked on his door. After a few minutes of waiting , he opened the door then looked at me for a second.

"Let's go". He took me to a fancy restaurant then started to choose his menu.

To break the silence between us, I asked "where's Taeyeon ? Don't you have date today ? Won't she get angry if she sees us together ?"

"Will you just shut the hell up ? It's none of your concern. You don't have to know where's Taeyeon. And don't get me wrong. Just because I brought to a restaurant does not mean I really wanted to. I'm doing this just for the sake of my mom. She asked me to send our photos that's why I brought you so that I can at least have a decent picture. I don't even know how can a picture turn decent with a face like your's in it. " he blurted out casually.

Here I was dying with my insecurities and he had to pick on them intentionally ? He's really good at hurting others feeling. I wonder if he's good at any other thing apart from bullying me.

I remained silent so that I wouldn't burst out. I held my tears to myself so that I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of him. Already I had a bad image on him and I didn't  want to  ruin anymore of it. A waiter then came to ask our order. Jungkook ordered his one and I also did the same as his one as I didn't even bother to look at the menu.

Out of blue Jungkook spoke up "who were you with yesterday and the day before yesterday ?"

I was surprised that he saw me with Jimin. I thought that he didn't even know where was I. With a stern look on my face I said "that's none of your concern. Why ?"

"Tsk, already hoeing around. "

That's it.

I couldn't take anymore insult. Like how could he think that I was hoeing around? How low does he think of me. I can't believe I married a guy like him.

As I couldn't no more hold back my tears , I got up from my seat then rushed toward the washroom. There I stayed for a moment to cool down my mind. When I came back already the food was served on the table. I sat back then started to eat. I had no appetite left in me to have my food but I didn't want to waste any so I ate them reluctantly. The food was delicious but it tasted tasteless after being insulted by Jungkook.

On the other hand Jungkook seemed to enjoy his food. All of a sudden he took out his phone from his pocket then held his phone up. "Look up, smile"

I had no wish to smile so I just ignored him and continued to eat my food.

"I said smile, you pig" he said while gritting his teeth.

I was so mad at him that I made a very sarcastic smile. That's when he clicked the photo. I'm damn sure I looked like a weird retarded but I didn't care.

"Look , you look uglier than always. " he burst out into laughter. If I could kill him, then I would have killed him with my bare hands till he choked to his death.

I quickly got up from the seat after finishing my lunch then dashed toward my room. I don't think I could bare to stay with him for even a minute.