Chapter 3

After finishing the ceremony, through out the whole ride it was awfully  silent. I felt that it was not the right time to ask him about anything. The thing was, I barely talked with him. I didn't even know how to start a conversation with him and break the ice.

As Jungkook's mother didn't want us to live  separately so Jungkook and I agreed to live with them. When  the car came to an abrupt halt, I gasped at the sight of his  enormous house. Little did I know that his house was very big as they were very rich.

I thought that Jungkook would open the door of the car for me as being the gentleman but he didn't. Also this time I thought that he must be very debilitated  to act those simples gesture.

When I reached the front gate of his house the door automatically opened and I was welcomed with a warm smile of aunty and uncle

"Welcome home. From now on you are also JEON and please call us mom and dad."

 Jungkook's mom exclaimed . I was touched with their words and nodded my head.

As we all were fatigued  mom dismissed us to sleep and everyone went to their respective room. I didn't know anything about this new house , consequently I followed Jungkook to where he was heading.  Once he got in his room he locked the door and told me to have a seat on his couch.

I did as he told me to. I sat on his black couch and observed his room. His colossal room was decorated with black and white interiors and one of the walls were filled with hundreds of CDs which were organised nicely. And the center of his room was occupied with a king sized bed which stood mightily.

I heard him clear his throat, asking for my attention. I looked at him and he seemed quite serious.

"I have some confession to make." 

Jungkook said as he sat on his bed across me. I signed him to go ahead with a stern look as I was afraid as he might  end up saying  he was a gay and that he didn't want me.Even I didn't want to show him that I was nervous.  

"You might be my official wife but I don't consider you as my wife. You are not my wife and you will never be considered as one in future. You can't steal my heart as I already given it to someone else." 

It felt as if my heart had been shuttered in million pieces hearing him say such harsh things to me. 

" I have a girlfriend so I can't consider you as my wife.You are just no one to me ." 

I was so shocked to hear that I thought I won't be able to speak up for next ten years but surprisingly I asked him with my trembling voice.

 "then why did you marry me?!" 

He looked at me with downcast eyes. 

"because my mom wanted me to marry you and I can't disobey her. "

It was a utter baloney to me.Now I was boiling with anger.

"just because you can't disobey your mother doesn't mean you can marry someone and ruin their life ! Their are billions of girls in this world to ruin. Why me ? Why it has to be me ?"

 I demanded to him. Jungkook's face was enveloped with guilt.

 "because my mother liked you so much that I couldn't refuse her."

I could not register what was going on. I collapsed on the floor.

How could someone like him ruin my life ?!

How could he do this to me ?

What was I supposed to do?

I couldn't believe I just married a heart breaker. I felt like I had put my foot in a wrong boat .I didn't expect a bed of roses in my marriage life and  I knew people swallowed bitter pills in their marriage life at a point but fair and squarely I didn't see it coming this soon.

" whatever I said right now stays in this room. I expect you to keep this as a secret. And  make sure that mom doesn't know a single thing about it as it might shutter mom's  heart."

 "What about my heart ?"

I blurted out. He looked away as if he couldn't endure my presence.

"After refreshing up, I expect you out of my room and don't sleep in guest room either. Mom might suspect us. " 

"Then were am I supposed to sleep ?! "

This time I couldn't keep my anger and shouted at him in annoyance.

"You can sleep in the kitchen. I'm sure she won't go there in midnight." 

Jungkook said with a straight face as a matter of fact like it was not a big deal.

"Are you kidding me? You expect me to sleep in the kitchen on the first day of marriage? I can feel it my bones that you are gonna make me suf-"

He didn't even let me finish and pushed me toward bathroom.

I didn't have any choice but to follow him. I went to washroom and sat on the cold tiles for more then half an hour to think and clear the fog around my mind.

Who knew it was only the tip of the iceberg that I was going to face.