Chapter 25

As soon as I came back home, I saw luggages on the porch. I was wondering what had happened when I saw mom and dad rushing the entire house, getting ready.

"Oh Sungmi ,finally you are home."

Mom said as she imminent me. She took me by my elbow and dragged me to a corner of living room.

"I'm sorry it's sudden but me and your father have to run a business oversea , so we wouldn't be here for a while. It might take time , but as soon as the business is done we will comeback. Until then please take care of Jungkook for me, ok dear? And one more thing, Seokjin is also coming with us. So I hope you can cook for Jungkook ?"

"Yeah mom, it won't be a problem. Take care of your health, ok mom ?"

"Oh dear , take care of yourself too. Don't worry much about us. Have fun as much as you can when we are not here."

She said as she took me in her arm and winked at me.

My mother in law was the best thing that could ever happen to me. She's so supporting and affectionate and even funny , I sometimes wonder if my mother had ever embraced me like her.

"And Jungkook take care of Sungmi and don't cause much trouble to her. I'm gonna ask Sungmi whether you were a good boy or not."

"Mom, I'm an adult , not a five year kid!"

Jungkook whined at his mother and she chuckled at him.

"And Sungmi and Jungkook , I'm expecting a grandchild when I come back. "

She and dad left the house as she winked at me while a sly smirk plastered on her face. Now I understand why she told me to have fun.

"Oh God~"

Jungkook sighed at moms saying and left the living room. I also trailed behind him to get unready. Millions of thoughts clouded my mind because of mom's disappearance. Now what was I supposed to do?! I was sure Jungkook would kick me out of the house. But where would I go then ?! I couldn't tell mom about my relationship with Jungkook.

Oh god, help me.

I entered Jungkook's room to be welcomed by the sight of Jungkook seating on the bed. I knew this look on his face. The I-need-to-talk face.

"Sit"

Jungkook ordered me to seat with an authoritative voice as he pointed toward the sofa. I hated this sofa.

I sat down, placing my sweaty palms on my lap, preparing to hear the next order of Jungkook and trying not to have a mental breakdown in front of him.

"You know what, now that mom is gone, you can leave the house or stay. That's up to you. But don't try to talk to me and do anything unnecessary. The thing is don't bother me. And last of all don't enter my room without permission. I wouldn't want you in my room. Is that clear ?!"

I nodded my head.

"Can I ask you question ?"

I said in an inaudible voice, afraid that he wouldn't even listen to me.

"Go ahead. "

Jungkook said even without meeting my eyes.

"Did you have dinner ?"

Jungkook stood up from the bed then strolled toward me. He placed both of his arms on the side of the sofa, encaging me. His eye seemed as dark as devil , I could feel his laser like gaze as if it could kill someone. Now I wish he wasn't looking at me the way he did now. I could even feel his minty warm breath falling of my cheek and hear his sharp intake of air. My breath hitched at the very sight of him and I felt as if my breath had been knocked out from my lungs. I could literally feel my blood rushing to my cheek and hear the thudding sound of the blood dashing through the vein in my ear.

He leaned to my ear and whispered to me in the most seductive way a man could ever do, his lips almost touching my earlobe. Goosebumps covered my whole body at the contact and his angle like voice.

 Goosebumps covered my whole body at the contact and his angle like voice

"That's none of your business "

He left the room as he said and for the first time in hundred years I felt like I could breathe again.

Authors note:

🍎question of the day🍎
What's the current serial or drama that you have been watching or binge watching ?

I'm rn watching riverdale. I love Cole sprouse so much and lili.
She's one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen 💣