Chapter 28

Sungmi's POV

Jungkook: hyungs are coming so you better cook for more than 2 people.

Text came form Jungkook indicating that guests were going to come.

But how come he had brothers?

As far as I know , Jungkook was an only child.

As soon as I got the text from Jungkook at 5 o'clock while I was on my way to home, I rushed to get home earlier so that I could begin to prepare for the night. He didn't tell me how many people would be coming or when the guests were about to come . But thank God , at least he was considerate enough to let me know that guests would be coming.

As I reached home I started cleaning up the house harder than usual and lighted scented candles in the living room for decoration. And cooked various dishes, starting from pasta to Korean dishes. I tried my best so that I wouldn't disappoint Jungkook or his guests.

At 8 pm when I was nearly done with my preparation Jungkook came back home. Loosing his tie around his neck, he slouched on the sofa. Covering his eyes with his arm. I rushed toward kitchen to bring him a glass of water and quickly headed back to living room to hand it to him. Without saying anything he took the glass from me and guzzled down the water within a second. He heaved a sigh of relief and placed the glass on the coffee table. Without even meeting my eye he said,

"When the guests are here unless I tell you to come down , you won't. Understood ?"

I meekly nodded and went to upstairs to get fresh and ready.

Author's POV

The door bell echoed throughout the whole house but no one opened the door. Sungmi thought that Jungkook had forbidden her to meet the guests until he told her to do so. So she just remained in her room but when the door bell rang persistently, she rushed to Jungkook's room but she realised that Jungkook was having a shower.

So she dashed to get the door. As soon as she opened the door, gasp escaped from her mouth at the sight of the two familiar men standing at the door step. The two men stood there , their mouth dropped on the floor , staring Sungmi with awe. Bewildered at the sight of the lady who was staring with same shock.

"Sungmi!!!"

Jimin hovered over Sungmi as he gave her a bear hug. Sungmi was very happy to see Jimin in front of her house but she was having difficulties in breathing due to Jimin's tight embrace.

Taehyung slapped Jimins behind indicating him to let go of her.

When Jimin was about to part away from Sungmi, she was attacked with yet another hug by Taehyung. Warmth crept her hole body as she hugged her crush. She wished this moment would never end but as the realization hit her like truck she parted away from him. She completely forgot about the fact that she was married. She couldn't have those feeling toward another guy other than her husband even though he was more like a stranger to her as she was already a married woman.

Blush smouldered her cheek as she looked down.

"What are you doing here!" Jimin and Taehyung asked simultaneously with big eyes twinkling with excitement making her chuckle.

When she was about to answer them, Jungkook stood behind Sungmi.

"Hyung"

Jungkook uttered, dressed in white shirt and matte black pair of pants.

"Don't tell me Sungmi is your wife!"

Jimin and Taehyung exclaiming again simultaneously , making them to look at one another with astonishment. This time Sungmi couldn't hold her laughter. Making both of them to smile except Jungkook.