Chapter 20

I was having lunch at canteen. The atmosphere was quiet as most of the people went outside to have their lunch at nearby restaurant. Usually I bring lunch box with me to the office but I totally forgot that I needed to make one.

I was eating my lunch that I bought from the canteen and checking out the script that Mr Kim gave me to check out. I was so engrossed in it that I didn't notice someone sat opposite to me. Suddenly I saw me chicken fry suspend which was on the tray and disappear into someone's mouth. I traced the chicken fry where it led to and found none other than Taehyung sunbae.

I whined at the loss of my chicken fry. I thought to have it at last as I loved it. But he just ruined it.

"Sunbae, why did you eat my chicken fry! You have the same thing on your tray too!!"

"Your one looked much tastier than mine" he chuckled and continued to munch on the chicken.

"Then give me your one sunbae, I really wanted to have that chicken fry!" I was about to take his one but he was too quickly to snatch it away before I could have it.

"No freaking way" he said as he licked his chicken that I wanted. He made face while eating it and tried to cause me agony by showing as if the chicken was so good and moaned in delight.

"You are gross Sunbae

"You are gross Sunbae. And I definitely want justice ! You know what, you have to answer to the Lord for taking my chicken away from me. Remember that ! He isn't gonna spare you for causing me angst."I said with a persuasive tone.

He bursted out laughing. "Like seriously? You are threading me ? Do you think I will be scared ?!" He continue to laugh till he couldn't move due to stomach pain. I pouted and continue to read the script.

"Ohhh by the way , you didn't invite me to your wedding ? I was so hurt. In fact still I'm hurt." He placed his hand on his chest as if he was in pain.

"Serves you right !you freaking stole my chicken fry. But I am sorry sunbae, I didn't invite much people. It was totally a small wedding. Only few relatives came. Others wise I could have invited you and Mr Kim"

I didn't have the choice to invite them because Jungkook wanted the wedding to be small and not that much grand. Now I knew why he didn't want a fancy wedding. He didn't want the other one to know that he was getting married and he had no heart in it for which he didn't make a big deal of out the wedding.

"It's ok. But why do you keep on calling sunbae instead of oppa ? We have known each other for a long time. You could just simply call me oppa" He said as curiosity was clearly lacing his question.

As I heard his question, my breath hitched. Did he just asked me to call him oppa ?! Why now. You could have asked me to call you oppa before I got married. I could still call him oppa but as being a married woman I didnt want to call anyone oppa none other than my husband who is unfortunately Jungkook.

"I prefer sunbae than oppa. It's comfortable for me to call you by that way" I said with a smile.

"But I wanted you to call me oppa.... As you wish. Whatever makes you comfy. " he pouted and slouched on his seat. He clearly looked upset. He looked so cute while he pouted and continued to eat his food. He looked as if a five year boy being scolded by his mother for not eating his disliked vegetables.

I mentally chuckled at him reaction. He continued blubbering about the games and other thing that I had no clues about. But I tried to look as if I was zeal in his conversation.

As we finished eating and gossiping. we were about to drifted apart to our respective desk but Taehyung stopped me. Abruptly he took my hand. I was surprised by his action and shock took over me. I froze by his touch. I had no idea why he hold my hands but reality started to kick in me as I saw the juice that was now placed in my hand by him. He just wanted to give me his juice.

"That's for having your chicken fry. Now we are even " he said as he pointed the juice that was in my grip.

"Sunbae, it's not fair. You can't just give me a juice and make it even. You have to get this in your head that a chicken fry and juice isn't the same thing ! You are bribing me with just a juice. " I wasn't even done with talking when he interrupted.

"Arasseo, arasseo I will treat you next time . Promise. " he held his pinky finger like a kid with a boxed smile plastered on his face. Like who even pinky promise at this age ?! Surely Kim Taehyung still does.

I also hold my pinky finger to seal the promise. " Promise "

A/N
an appreciate post of tae enjoying his food cuz why not ;)

A/Nan appreciate post of tae enjoying his food cuz why not ;)