⚫Chapter 1⚫

Your P.O.V:

You easily dodge their lunge, though, seeing as you had seen it coming. But you were still very surprised. What the hell was Bill Cipher from Gravity falls, a TV show, and Sebastian from Black Butler, an anime series, doing here!? In your room? And what could they possibly want? you of course, you stupid idiot. Hence both if them saying MINE!

Bill was the first to recollect himself, from your site. He smirked and walked up to you twirling his cane and he tipped his hat. "The name's Bill. Bill Cipher. You know, the one you so gleefully love" he winked.

You blushed eyes wide. Was....was the Bill Cipher flirting with you? The demon? The one who wants to rule the universe? The one who doesn't care about anything but himself and being weird?

Bill you could see burst out laughing. "You crack me up, cracker.  You guessed that was his nickname for you now as he had one for everyone, seeing from the show and fan fictions you read. "I'm over that whole take over the universe. And honestly, I've got what I want. Well not everything." He grinned and held out his hand a blue flame erupting from it. " I want you (Y/N.) So please accept me."

You were honestly thinking about taking him up on his offer. You felt weird as if you were in a trance. You see ,Bill couldn't force you to accept his deal like everyone else. But the rules didn't state anything about hypnosis. Your hand was about to touch his, when suddenly you were shoved away.

You looked up glaring at Sebastian, who was the one who shoved you. He bowed. "I am sorry, my lady. But he was hypnotizing you. I just saved you from a deal you wouldn't have been able to get out of by choice." He than took your arm and pulled you close leaning down and your lips nearly touched as your faces were nearly that close. "But I wouldn't mind you accepting that offer from me though. I mean you do love me more right?"

You glanced between the two demons warily. Never in your life would you figure this ever happening. You just happened to be a random fan out of many of both fandoms. But no. You just had to peak the interest of the two demons who are so very clearly real by looking at them.

You noticed you were still very near Sebastian and you shook your head,stepping out of your trance from both of them. You than shoved Sebastian away and glared at the two as both of them were smirking at you with interest and amusement.

You growled."Get out! Get out now! I don't know who you two are, well I do, but that's besides the point! I did not ask for this. I am just a mere fan and that's it and I am not standing for this! No matter who you are, no matter how much power you have in the world, as a demon or human, I am not taking this! So both of you get out of my room! Out of my house! Out of my life!"

Sebastian and Bill were astonished. Did that just happen? You are the only one ever to talk to them like that as if they weren't demons. As of they were normal people. Even if it was still complaining, they both liked that. They looked at each other and nodded suddenly.

Bill stepped around from Sebastian and walked towards your confused form. He grabbed the sides of your head with both hands and looked in your eyes with his bright yellow one's. "(Y/N). As far as you know, this was all a dream of yours as a fan. It never actually happened. You'll go on with your life as if we were never here." And his hands had blue flame's on them as he slowly made you forget.

While you closed your eyes through this, Bill and Sebastian made their escape. But oh no, as far as you know it, that will not be the last time you see either of them. They both want you and want you bad. 
"(Y/N). You will be mine. " They both said at the exact same time in different places.

~ ❤ ~

Hello my sweet readers! Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. Now it may not be as good as you wanted, but I'm trying my very best grammatically as a writer to write this story. Any who, thanks for reading and please comment, follow author, and favorite if you can!
~ Melanie ~