⚫Chapter 10⚫

"No, mom!

No!

Please, no!

Don't leave me....

Don't ..."

~ ❤ ~

A Few Hours Earlier...

I was spending my morning eating breakfast on Sebastian's lap.

Oh believe me, I didn't even want to. It took a couple of moments of me protesting and fighting him until he told me I couldn't eat unless I calmed down and did what he said. So here I am.

I shifted in his lap a bit uncomfortable by the fact I couldn't concentrate on eating and thinking about sitting in his lap at the same time.

"Kitten, would you please stop? It's honestly not that bad."

I sneered and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Not that bad!? Wow. You're not the one having to sit in somebody's lap while eating because they have no choice!"

My silverware clinked in my bowl of cereal as I slammed it down hard.

He chuckled and ran his hand through my (hair length) (hair color) hair. "No. But maybe you should just stop thinking about that." His arms wrapped around my waist ad he sat his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Besides, I can easily give you more punishment if you don't."

My eye twitched and I huffed before complying and ate my yummy (favorite cereal).

After I was done, Sebastian pulled me up and made me face him. "Unfortunately, do to these past events, Bill and I have to leave to take care of things."

My hope sparked up for a few seconds before being deflated again. "But you have to stay here. And by stay, I mean don't stray where you're not supposed to. All possible escapes have been protected or blocked. You can't leave. Also some doors aren't to be entered. You can easily tell which those are. Other than that, you are free to do whatever you want."

With that, he placed a gentle kiss on my lips - which I, of course, didn't respond back to - and vanished in the air.

Time to get down to business.

~ ❤ ~

A few hours later, I had found a puking knome, several rooms with bodies in it, a soul filled room and weirdly enough, a room filled with dorito bags.

Finally, I came upon a door. It was a deep purple color,almost black. Chains and a giant lock blocked the door. But somehow I felt connected to the door.

I gently set my fingers on the door, and suddenly the chains and the lock just broke and the door creaked open. Wow those chains are old.

I walked in to see really really weird and creepy things.

Pictures of me over all the walls.

Paintings of me leaned against the walls.

Many dusty old books and jewelry that looked to be my favorite.

And finally in the corner, a statue that had cobwebs all over it. That interested me the most so I went up to it and blew the dust and cobwebs off and gasped.

It was my mother!

I glanced around and shifted books around until I found the book. Well, number 2, at least.

I flew through the pages until I found a page that was book marked and had the title: Unfreeze Spell.

I scanned through the spell and my heart gave a leap of excitement. I could free my mother! I quickly recited the spell more than once, just to be sure.

A few moments passed and I was beginning to feel a bit dejected when suddenly I heard a sneeze and looked up to see my mom fall to the floor.

Tears sprung into my eyes and I ran up to her and caught her before she hit the floor. "Mama!" I squealed in happiness.

She coughed and raised her arm up weakly and ran her hands through my hair. "You saved me,darling." she coughed again than got up and dusted off, me along with her.

She then turned to me and and quickly hugged me tight as we both cried for each other. I tugged on her hand as I pulled her towards the door. "Come on, mum! Now's our time to leave! To get you out. So you can have a life."

She seemed petrified, though. I was so confused. Until I turned around to see Bill holding my favorite fast food but with a forlorn look on his face as he sunk. Meanwhile Sebastian was behind him with more of an I told you so face and you betrayed me.

I gulped loudly and took a step back, standing in front of my mom in a protective manor as my arms stretched out beside me, blocking them from her.

"Cracker..." Bill's voice cracked. He actually sounded disappointed and sad. "Did you just say you wanted to leave... After you promised me?"

I gasped, eyes widening as I remembered the promise I had given Bill the night before.

Oh no...

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, okay? I do. Just please... Let my mother go and I'll stay. I won't do anything else wrong. Please!"

Bill's eyes were slowly turning red and I glanced back to Sebastian no longer there. What the hell?

Then I heard a gasp and a crack behind me and I froze. I slowly turned around to see my mother on the ground with her eyes at the back of her head and her neck bent all the way around.

I was stricken for a moment before a scream escaped before I raced towards her, but Bill grabbed my arms and held me back as I stared weakly down at my mom's dead body, words barely coming from my mouth.

"No, mom!

No!

Please, no!

Don't leave me....

Don't ..."

But she did. And she is.

~ ❤ ~

RIP mother.
Let's take a moment of silence to all the killed and dead mother's in stories of Wattpad and anime.
.......
On the other note, here's another update. Hope you love.
Also,sadly, the story is coming to an end soon. Like most Yandere or xReader stories with more than one love interest, there will be more than one ending with your choice: Bill or Sebastian
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment (PLEASE)
Follow
Love you berries,
~Mel ~