⚫Chapter 8⚫

WARNING: Smut and mature content in chapter. It sort of affects the story based on your view point, but not really.

😈 BUT READ AT YOUR OWN SMUTTY COST!!!

P.S: To new readers, I didn't right the smut. My friene Cal who read thw story offered to and I okayed it. I may be a senior now, but I'm still an innocent bean.

{Y/N} P.O.V.

My eyes flashed open as I found myself snuggled against a raven hair man. Demon. I blushed hard and shook my head. Darn me and moving around in my sleep!

As if sensing my movement, Sebastian opened his eyes and smirked as he caressed my cheek. "Good morning, my kitten. Did you sleep well?

"Yah i-i guess..." I bit my lip trying to keep myself from snipping or saying anything bitchy.

Before I knew it, though, Sebastian was on top of me, pinning me to the bed. Don't get me wrong, I was still squirming the heck out of my body. We all know where this ends up going.

But Sebastian wouldn't let me. He stopped my squirming with the strength of his grip and power and he lean down, his breathe fanning my face. "Kitten, you still need a punishment for disobeying me earlier. And i deserve to have a little fun. Especially since that damn dorito is out on business trying to take over another town or something."

My eyes widened and  I began pushing with all my might as my cheeks heat up. I may be a fighter, but I was still innocent and these things affected me in ways you couldn't even imagine.

"Damnit, you make it so hard to resist you, {Y/N}. You're so adorable and innocent, even when you're trying to fight me. I can't control it anymore."

And push come to shove, next thing I know his lips are on mine. And it was deep. He pushed himself against me and deepened the kiss more, as his tongue flicked my lips, asking for entrance. Me being me, I fought it and kept my lips sealed.

"Oh, kitten. It's best if you don't resist."

**Smut Start**

I gasped when I felt a hand pinching my ass and I blushed hard. That was more and enough time for Sebastian, though.

He brought his lips back down and his tongue slid in my mouth as he kissed me deeply and kissed every inch of my mouth he could. I found myself soon kissing back. I couldn't help myself. I just felt a pull.

He lifted my shirt up off my head and caressed my skin on my stomach while his other hand groped my ass and was still kissing me.

He soon pulled away so we could both breathe and smirked. "You have no idea what you do to me, darling."His eyes peered down, making me curious. Which I immediately regretted. A huge bulge was showing through his pants and my eyes widened.

Oh hell to the no.

Before I could protest, he started grinding against me and I felt my lower area tingling and warming. What the hell was this feeling and why did it feel so damn good?

He reached back and unclasped my bra ( which was quiet embarrassing, considering it was a {f/c} lace piece with dorito's on it and panties to match).

As soon as it was pulled off, my {c/s) breasts showed and I quickly tried to find a way to hide myself. But Sebastian wouldn't let me.

"No, kitten. Don't hide from me. You look wonderful." I blushed embarrassed.

Sebastian smirked as that was the distraction and began feathering kisses on my chest. He than kissed over to the left breast while groping the right one and licked my nipple. I gasped again, but it accidentally came out as a moan and my face reddened as a felt his buldge up against me.