⚫Chapter 5⚫

Your POV

To your surprise, you had made it back home safe and sound. Although the situation was really worrisome. What happens if Bill decided to come after you? That wouldn't be great. And what about Sebastian? What happened to him? He hasn't shown up in a long while. You wondered if he was planning something and shivered at the thought.

Feeling weird in the clothes you were in, you pulled off your tank top and skinny jeans and pulled on sweat pants, a graphic T-shirt with a Gravity Falls puking Gnome and pulled your hair up with bare feat. "Ahh. That's better." you said to yourself.

As if time couldn't be more perfect, your mom called you down for dinner and you felt an instant wave of relief. So your parents didn't notice you were gone? They probably thought you were busy with your headphones on high volume watching anime or reading lemons online while listening to music. But let's not get into that.

You quickly bolted out of the room at the word "Food" and stumbled down the stairs. You were a very clumsy person and surprised you didn't even fall.

Making it to the kitchen, you hopped into your seat and shoveled your mouth with creme chicken and rice, your Grannie's home made recipe she gave mom. Mom chuckled and wiped food from your mouth as she shook her head. "You are just like me when i was a young girl."she giggled but than her face went stoic. "(Y/N)...."

Dropping your fork, your plate already near done as you were expecting seconds, you looked up. "Yes, mum? What is it?"

Mom pursed her lips than looked away as if deep in thought than took a big breathe. "Have you been... Perhaps... Using the old PC you found in the attic before we moved here a year ago?"

"Uh yes.... Why? Is it going to explode!?" you asked with wonder and excitement, but also a bit of disappointment.

Mom laughed heartily at the way you acted and gently ran her hands through your hair. "No.. Darling. There's something i need to tell you... And i don't know if it has happened already. Have you been watching the free anime on the PC from the download i told you about?"

You nodded your head eagerly, yearning for what she was getting at. "Well yes. And i am thankful that you did that because now i get to watch all the anime i want! New or old! But what's wrong? "

Mom sighed and bit her lip. "You see.... That PC isn't normal... I've had it since i was two years older than your age... Has anything out of the ordinary happened for these past weeks? Like maybe glitches ... Or anything like that?"

You shook your head. "Not that i know of-"

She shook her head. " No I'm talking like anything coming out of the screen.. Or like to life?"

That's when you stiffened. Sebastian and Bill...But they didn't come from the computer ... Did they?

Mom noticed your expression and she groaned. "So it's happening again, huh?.... I thought i got rid of that bug..."

You gave mom a confused look. " What are you talking about mom?"

Mom took a deep breathe than exhaled. "Well you see.... That computer had a bug when i was your age... And it wasn't normal ... It was almost like magic... I couldn't tell anyone. And i never thought it would happen again... But.. It brings stuff to life.. Almost ... And kind of triggers what it beings to life to... Have a deep obsession with the owner..."

You blinked. So that explained it all. "About that ..." you said in a squeaky voice before going into deep detail explanation of Bill and Sebastian and who they are and what they're from.

Mom's eyes widened after she got the full story. "So it's already begun?... This is gonna be more difficult than i thought ....Honey, get the hammer."

" Why?"
"We have to go to the heart of it all to destroy this bug. Or else it will get worse. And bloody. We need to destroy the computer. Smash it. That will destroy those after you and turn everything back to normal."

Before you could respond, a smooth, deep a silky voice with a hint of British that sent shivers down your spine came from behind you two.

"I'm afraid i can't let that happen, miss (L/N)..."

~ ❤ ~

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for the long wait in update. I've just been busy with school starting and stress. No it wasn't writers block because i love to write. Anyways to the story. I know it's off base from the storyline... But i want to give off a spooky feeling to the story along with the yandere stuff. Please don't hate me.

Don't forget to:
Follow
Vote/Favorite
Comment
And add

I love you all my sweet berries.
~Melanie~