⚫Chapter 9⚫

WARNING: Smut in chapter (written by Cal again) Starts with ** ends with **

I wake up the next morning feeling so flipping sore I'm not even kidding. That god damn demon.

I bite my lip and look over to the mirror. "Gah!" I see a monster looking thing in the mirror with crazy bed hair everywhere and wrinkled clothes and groggy looking eyes. Oh wait, that's just me.

Sighing, I get up and walk to my closet Bill and Sebastian put there with clothes they liked for me. With every step, I could feel the soreness in my area. Ugh, why did it hurt so much even though I didn't even have sex? Oh right, I'm a damn virgin.

I grin, spotting the perfect clothes. putting them on, I look in the mirror. Gray sweats and a {f/c} tank top. Nice. I than pull my hair up in a messy looking bun with no make up. I mean, why bother looking the best? I'm not there to impress anyone and definitely not those two idiot demons. I can give a damn what they think.

Humming I start dancing around the room as I found the radio and put on my favorite song. The lyrics started spilling out of my mouth and I was too busy enjoying myself to notice the person that had walked in and was watching me amused.

That is until I spun around mid-lyric to see Bill smirking at me as he was floating slightly in the air in his human form, spinning his cane. He must have been doing something important because he was wearing a rectangular suit with matching jacket and pants with a black shirt underneath and a bow tie and a top hat to match. I would be lying to myself if I said he didn't look handsome.

"You like what you see, cracker? You've been staring for quiet awhile." Bill mused in amused tone.

My cheeks heat up embarrassed as I realize I have been staring and I shook my head and crossed my arms. "N-no! I-i was just..umm...."

He stepped closer and closer to me until he was right in front of, face to face, inches away. "You were just what?" he asked in a husky tone as our lips continued nearing each other.

"I-er..um.. You... i.. Oh fuck." I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid and not coming up with an immediate answer.

"Exactly." He said simply and than wrapped his arms around my waist, closing the space between us and placing his lips on mine. It wasn't even forceful or hard. He kissed gently, but passionate with fire and feeling and I gotta admit I liked it, too.

Or so I thought.

Bill was suddenly several feet back and his eyes were red as he glared at me, fuming.

I was so confused. What the hell did I do?

Oh....

"Why the hell do you smell like that kitten lover freak!? And why do I smell old arousal all over you!?"

Shit.

Well looks like I'm in some deep trouble here.

"Er...maybe it's your imagination?" I squeaked out. Hey, had to try something.

"I don't think so!"  He thundered, which made me scared. Especially when he was taking several heavy steps my way.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Of fuck.

I did the only option I had left.

Run!

I ran out of the room and down the spiraling and maze-like halls, this scene being very familiar.

nearly away, I stupidly tripped and fell. But no way I was going to be stupid like in the horror movies. I quickly got back up, seeing he wasn't far behind. He must like a chase, because I know he could just teleport.

The running just went on and on until I found myself in a random room that had couches in the corner, a pool table, a dart board on the wall and televisions plastered on the wall.

No one was here, so it must be safe. I quickly shut the door and locked it and backed up, slowing my heavy and quick breathe, the suspense of the deep silence and hearing nothing but my heartbeat and  heavy breathing getting to me.

"Found you~" was all I heard in my ear before I was thrown onto the couch and my arms were being pinned above me and a knee between my legs, so I couldn't exactly move.

All I could clearly see were bright golden eyes staring down at me. "And now it's my turn."

**Smut Start**

His lips were on and all I knew was that I was kissing back and I wrapped my arms around him.

Weirdly enough, Bill was different. While they were both dominant and possessive, Sebastian was more aggressive but Bill more gentle, surprisingly.

I gasped when I felt him squeeze my boob and blushed hard. I may have been touched before, but it still made me flustered.

"Someone is enjoying this a lot. Good girl~" he purred and lifted my shirt over me, yet again showing the undergarment pair I have, well excluding the torn underwear.

He chuckled. "I see you like doritos. I would be offended if it wasn't you, but since it's you, I find it cute. But unfortunately for you, but fortunately for me, it has to be removed." He than yanked the bra off revealing my now naked chest.

He kissed me again deeply before kissing down, replacing Sebastian's marks with no problems before finding his mouth on my right breast and sucking the nipple.

He than raked his hand down to my lower body pulling down my sweats and just plain blue panties. "I'm going different than he did, though."

He smirked and started by lowering his head to my lower region and flicking his tongue into my clit area. I gasped at how I felt and got wet by the affect.

He smirked and started sucking on it. It felt so good I soon came and he licked it all up, moaning in the process. "Mmm, that tasted so good. I want you so bad right now, {Y/N}." he huffed out.

**Smut End**

It made me think. Do I want this?

Maybe....

That was when I knew, I had to get out.

I pushed myself up. "N-no. Not now please... Give me time."

He sighed and nodded. "Fine, but you have to promise me something."

"Okay. Anything."

"In the end if you have to choose, choose me please. I need and want you and you and I both know that you favor me better. Just promise me that you'll choose me and I'll wait. Let's make a deal out of it."

He held out his hand to me, the signature blue flame appearing.

My heart pounded. Can I even escape if I make this deal? Well.... He didn't specify on if I wasn't even here.

So I nodded and without a second thought, placed my hand in his and the blue flame wrapped around my arm and burned into my skin, making a black tattoo looking mark show up that resembled a triangle.

"There. The deal is complete." He said than hugged me tight, actual tears appearing in his eyes. "T-thank you {Y/N}. You really do make this evil demon happy. I promise you won't regret it!" He kissed me quickly and blinked away.

Pulling my clothes back on, I thought. I now have a plan.

But deep inside my gut I had a feeling...

There was no getting out of this.

~ ❤ ~

Tada. Early update, I think. Now I know there wasn't that much smut, but I don't want this story to he solely based off smut or revenge smut.

Either way I hoped you like the update.
Please, I've been getting reads but no opinion or comments.
Come on, I need your opinions and Critiques. Please and thank you.
Don't forget
Vote
Follow
Comment
And add to reading list
Love you my berries,
~ Melanie ~