CH 1: Cipher's back

Dipper groaned as he ran through the forest back towards his cabin. The 22 year old had been doing some research and looking for some inspiration for his latest book when the rain had started. You would think he would be used to the Oregon weather by now seeing as he has lived here for the past year and a half and has visited almost every summer scene he was 12, but no. He hadn't even though about bringing a rain coat or umbrella with him. And he was pretty far in to the forest when the rain started and was probably still a couple of miles away from his cabin when he saw someone huddled up under a tree. 

          The man who looked to be about Dippers age, give or take a year or two,was sitting on the ground hugging his arms trying to keep warm. He had on a pair of black pants and shoes, a white button up shirt with a yellow vest with his blond hair was sticking to his face, all of witch looked dirty and soaked from the rain. "Sir?" Dipper called. The man's head shot up looking curiously at Dipper. "Hey are you ok? What are you doing out here?" Dipper asked crouching down to the mans level. "I I don't know." he answered. "I just woke up out here and I've been wondering around for a few days now." "Do you know where you are?" Dipper asked.He shook his head no. "I don't remember anything," the man said looking down. Dipper was now worried "He probably has amnesia or some thing" he thought. "Well that's not entirely true," the man said, "I do know something." "What?" Dipper asked. "My name is Bill Cipher, and I need to fined Dipper Pines." 

         Dipper stared at the man in shock. That that was impossible they destroyed Bill years ago, how was he back and why was he even human? Dipper had no idea what to do. "Umm well I'm Dipper Pines." Dipper finally said scratching the back of his neck. Bill's face lit up hearing that, "Really, you are? That's great then right?" Bill said excited. "Umm well actually..." Dippers sentence was cut short by a clap of thunder and lightening. Bill jumped and grabbed on to Dipper not just shaking from the cold any more. "Come on," Dipper sighed standing up with Bill, "My house shouldn't be to far away now."The two men then hurried back to Dippers house.