CH 2: Shower and plans

Dipperwas right they weren't very far and soon the cabin was in sight. Oncethe two were in side Dipper took Bill to the bathroom handing him atowel and a washcloth. "What are thees for?" Asked Bill. "Soyou can take a shower. I'll get you a change of cloths for when yourdone." Dipper said as he started to leave. "Take a what?"Dipper turned around to see a very confused Bill staring at him. "Ashower you know getting under the water and cleaning yourself off."Dipper said looking just as confused as Bill. "Wait you want me toget more wet? But we just got out of the rain, and I'm already wet."Bill said. Dipper sighed, "Bill this is so you can get clean. Andit will be warm water not cold rain. Here take off your shirt."Bill looked skeptical for a moment but decided to do what Dipperasked and removed his shirt dropping it on the ground. Dipper's eyeswidened as he saw multiple cuts and bruises on Bill's arms and chest.Probably form running around in the forest the past few days. Dipperwalked over to the shower and squirted some shampoo in his hand andbegan to put it in Bill's hair, he was glad it was still wet from therain or this may not have worked. He then turned the shower on andturned to Bill. "Ok now take off the rest of your cloths and getunder the water. Use this," he held out the washcloth that he alsoput soap on, "to scrub off any dirt from yourself. And make sureyou wash all the bubbles out of your hair, ok?" Bill nodded hishead. "Ok good when your done use the towel to dry off, I will havesome dry cloths for you to put on when you get out to." Dipperadded before leaving the bathroom so Bill could get undressed andstart his shower. Later he came back in with a clean set of clothsfor Bill, a pair of gray sweat pant and a black t-shirt. 

        Whilewaiting for Bill to come out Dipper changed in to dry cloths andbegan thinking of what he was going to do with Bill now. What happenswhen he dose get his memory back? It probably wasn't good for Dipperseeing as he was looking for him before he lost his memories.Actually this could be a great opportunity for him. If Dipper couldfind a weakness of Bill's he could use that against him if he got hismemories back, it may even work on other demons or monsters from hisdimension. 

        Dipper's stomach growled, realizing the demon wasprobably starving also he went to the kitchen and made them somesandwiches. As he was working on them he heard the shower turn offand not long after Bill came out looking for Dipper. "Dipper,Dipper where are you?" "In here" Dipper called from thekitchen. "What are thous?" Bill asked eying the sandwiches."Sandwiches, its food you eat it." Dipper explained taking a biteof his own. " I thought you would be hungry so I made you one."Bill took an experimental bite of his before completely devouring it.Dipper chuckled to himself before heading back to the living room andsetting up the couch for Bill. "You can sleep out here for tonightuntil I can set something better up for you." Dipper told him. Billnodded. "Thank you Dipper" Bill said hugging him. "For what?"he asked "For letting me stay here." Bill said smiling as he letgo of Dipper. "Ok well goodnight." Dipper said heading to hisroom. "Goodnight." Bill yelled back snuggling up under hisblanket before drifting off to sleep.