Epilogue

Bill sighed as wiped the sweet from his forehead. He looked around at the freshly painted room that was now pink, all that was left was to put in the future. The blond walked out of the used to be study and in to his room where Dipper was sitting at the desk that they had moved into there room, scents the study would be occupied soon.

Over the past two and a half years Dipper had published his first book that had become an instant success and was now starting the first in a trilogy. He and Bill had also gotten married. A little over a year after the accident Bill had mustered up enough courage to propose to Dipper. He finally asked the question at the Northwest manner's annual party. During one of the dances Bill finally spoke. "You know I love you so much right?" He asked as they danced. "Of course, and I love yo two Bill." The brunet answered. "I don't think I have ever been happier for one of my plans to fail than I am now. Being in love with you is the best feeling in the whole world and I don't know what I would do with out you any more Dipper. And so..." Bill stopped and got down on one knee holding out a ring, "Dipper Pines will you marry me?" He asked. Dipper could only stair at the demon in front of him. Other dancers began to stop and watch to see what the brunet's answer would be. With tears in his eyes Dipper finally answered, "Yes. Yes yes yes." Bill jumped up kissing him so happy to hear him say that. Everyone around them began to cheer, the loudest being Mable who was practically squealing. Even Ford and Stan were cheering. It had taken some time but with help from Mable both Stan and Ford had excepted Bill. Ford was still a little wary of Bill but did trust him much more now.

Bill walked up to Dipper and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "Hey." he said giving him a quick kiss. "What's you doing?" Bill asked. "Just finishing the last of the paperwork, then I'm going to work on my book some more." He said "You work to much Pinetree." Bill said slowly sliding his hands down. "Bill stop if I don't get this finished then Vanessa won't be able to get here till next year." The two had applied for adoption and were getting a little girl named Vanessa in two months, if Dipper could get all the paper work done. "Calm down the deadline is next week and you're already almost done. So why not have some fun while we can still have some alone time?" Bill said with a smirk his hands now sliding up Dipper's shirt and kissing his neck. Dipper couldn't help but sigh in content at his husband's actions. "Fine." He said finally, standing up and letting Bill lead him to the bed where they lied down.

Bill fully removed Dipper's shirt but stopped seeing the scar on his shoulder. "Bill it's ok." Dipper said already knowing what was going on. "It's not your fault remember and look I'm fine now." "I still don't like seeing it. It reminds me that I almost lost you once, and some of the blame dose fall on me I can't let Sixer take all the blame." Bill said lightly touching the scar. "You know what it reminds me of?" Dipper asked. Bill shook his head. " It reminds me of the time I saved you, and that I would gladly do it again if it meant protecting you." Dipper said. Bill pulled him in to a heated kiss. "I love you so much." "I love you to." Dipper said before continuing the kiss wrapping his arms around the demon that was once his enemy. This definitely was not what the two had planed three years ago when they had met in the forest on that rainy day. But neither of them seemed to care.

An: thank you all for reading my story. This was my first that I have ever published or even thought of publishing. I would like to apologize for the way I updated. About half way through I had massive writer's block that caused me to cut out some parts of the story and lose some of the interest I had for the story. Then life got in the way and when I did want to wright I would not have time. But that's what happens when you have a full time job and want to have a social life. I would like to thank all of you for sticking with me. I am planning a new story but am not sure when it will be out. I would like to get the first couple of chapters pre-written before I begin to post it so I don't run into the same updating problems I had with this one. So well until next time, bey.