CH 12: The Search

Dipper started at the door his hand still holding his neck. No no no that did not just happen. He hadn't meant any of that. Yes finding a weakness of Bill's had been his original intent, but he gave up on that a long time a go. "See he is still dangerous, we need to destroy him at all costs." Ford said getting up and starting to leave. "No! You can't!" Dipper yelled, he didn't even know he said it till the words left his mouth. Ford stopped and turned to Dipper shocked. "And why's that?" "Because.... I ...I ummm." Dipper looked away trying to come up with something. "You do have feelings for him don't you?!" Ford said even more shocked. Dipper didn't respond. "Dipper he's a monster, he is incapable of having feelings like that! I'm going to stop him with or with out your help, but please trust me this is for the good of everyone." Ford said. Dipper nodded his head and watched Ford head out the door. He sat there trying to rap his head around what just happened. Bill just tried to kill him but, he stopped. No he refused to believe that Bill didn't have feelings for him. If he really did get his memories back a while ago then why didn't he attack sooner? Dipper jumped up and ran out the door, he had to find Bill before Ford did. 

           Dipper pushed another branch away from his face as he continued through the forest. "Bill! Bill where are you?" He yelled. "Come on answer me please." The brunette had been out all day looking for Bill but had come up empty handed. Whereon earth could he have gone? Dipper shuddered at the thought of Ford finding him first. No Ford's car was gone when he left meaning Ford had most likely went back to the shack before starting his search. Dipper looked up the sun was starting to go down and it would be dark soon. He sighed turning back to go home, he had just run out of the house not prepared at all for an extended search. Truthfully he had hoped to find Bill quickly, but that had obviously not happened. Tomorrow he would start again, but more prepared this time and he will find Bill. 

            Bill shivered as the cold night air set in. He wasn't really dressed properly to be out in the woods at night. After his break down Bill had started walking aimlessly through the forest. But what did he care? He had lost his world, just threw it away. Who was he kidding? It was all fake none of it had been real, Dipper had been playing Bill like an instrument and he had fallen for it. But why did it hurt him so much? He didn't need him. Who cares if he never got to see the brunette again, or hear is voice or his laugh, or get to feel the sweet embrace of thous arms as the wrapped around him, or or... . Bill could feel tears streaming down his face again. Dammit he cared. Why? Why did he still love him when Dipper obviously didn't return his feelings? Bill sat down in a hallowed out tree as a makeshift shelter and cried again. He had nowhere to go, he couldn't return to his world or back to Dipper's house both were equally bad.