CH 7: Shenanigans

As they ate there food Bill looked up at Dipper. "Pine tree I have a question about something." Bill said. "What ?" Dipper said with some food still in his mouth. "So I was watching TV earlier and, uh... whats sex?" Dipper began coughing choking on the food in his mouth after hearing Bill's question. "Bill can you -cough- repeat that I don't think -cough- think I herd you right." Dipper said still choking. "I asked what sex was. Is it something bad?" Bill asked looking confused. "No I just was not expecting that from you." He said finally over his coughing fit. "How about I explain after dinner ok?" Dipper suggested. "Ok that's fine Pine tree."Bill said as he began to eat his second burger. 

          After dinner Dipper continued to avoid the question Bill had brought up, how was he supposed to explain that any way? "Pinetreeeee." Bill was sitting on the bed waiting for Dipper to come out of the bathroom. "You said you would explain after dinner, but that was hours ago." Bill said. Dipper came out of the bathroom and got in bed and rolled over to face Bill. "Bill it's kinda hard to explain" " Then why don't you just show me?" "Well you need at least two people to do it right." Dipper said looking away from Bill. "Then do it with me." Bill said, "just tell me what to do." Dipper sighed sitting up, "Bill listen, sex is something you do with someone you love a lot, and is considered very intimate. I don't want to force you to do something you might regret." "I won't please Pine tree."Bill said. Dipper looked at Bill considering what to do. "Ok Bill.But promise me one thing, if you feel uncomfortable or want to stop at any point you tell me. Got it?" Dipper said his voice completely serious. "Ok I will." Bill replied. "OK then." Dipper pulled Bill into a kiss. 

           He licked Bill's bottom lip asking for entrance that Bill happily granted. The kiss became heated quickly as Dipper slipped his tongue into Bill's mouth exploring every inch of it. Bill let out a muffled moan as Dipper deepened the kiss, he had never felt like this before, and right now he was loving it. Dipper slowly lowered them so that he was on top of Bill laying on the bed. When the need for air was to much the two separated, a string of saliva connecting there lips. Dipper began to kiss down Bill's jawline down to his heck where he began to nip and suck on the sweet tasting flesh. When Bill let out a particularly loud moan after he bit down on his neck Dipper knew he had found his sweet spot and began to focus his attention there making sure to leave a good bruise there.Bill's breath hiked in his throat as Dipper slowly slid his hand up Bill's shirt before removing it completely. "Pine tree I..I." "Do you want me to stop?" Dipper asked concern in his voice. Bill shook his head looking away. "It will be ok I promise." Dipper said giving him a quick kiss. "Ok. I'm sorry." Bill said. " No need to be sorry Bill." Dipper said as he began to continue. Dipper's hands began to roam Bill's chest and waist seeking out any sensitive spots and teasing thous areas. With every touch Bill would get hit by a new wave of pleasure letting out small wines and moans, he could already feel his pants getting tight. He involuntarily bucked his hips when Dipper's hand went to his waistline. Dipper looked down seeing the bulge in Bill's pants. "Pine tree it.. aahhh" Bill's sentences was cut short when Dipper began to palm Bill though his pants. Bill pushed his hips into Dipper's hand trying to get more friction. Bill let out a gasp as Dipper hooked his fingers in his pants yanking them down along with his boxers leaving Bill completely naked below Dipper. Bill's blush deepened and spread over his face and neck, and his member was already hard and dripping precum. "Pinetreeeeee" Bill wined pulling at Dipper's shirt indicating he wanted it off. Dipper sat up and pulled both his shirt and pants off,leaving him in just his boxers. Dipper then leaned down and began kissing and nipping at Bill's hips and thighs. All the while Bill was moaning a writhing in pleasure beneath him bucking his hips desperately trying to get some sort of friction. Bill's eyes flew open and his breath hiked as Dipper slipped a finger in him. "Ahhh Pine tr...reeeee what are...ahhh are y-you doing? Nnngh" Bill stuttered. "I need to prepare you first" He said adding a second finger making Bill cry out again. Dipper soon added a third scissoring and pumping them in and out stretching Bill out even more.All the while bill's moans filled the room. When Dipper thought it was good enough he removed his fingers. Bill wined at the loss."Don't worry you'll get something much better." Dipper said as he pulled his boxers off. He positioned himself ready to thrust in, but looked up at Bill one more time. "Are you sure you want to do this?It's not to late to..." "YES! Please Pine tree I need you."Bill yelled cutting Dipper off. Dipper wasted no time thrusting into Bill. Bill let out a loud cry and latched onto Dipper digging his nails into his back no doubt leaving marks. Dipper waited for a bit to let Bill adjust before he began to move. He pulled out till just his tip was still in before plunging back in. Bill was a moaning mess beneath Dipper bucking his hips to match Dipper's pace until Dipper hit a spot that made Bill cry out louder than ever. "Found it."Dipper exclaim. Bill was too busy writhing in pleasure to question what he found, he just hoped Dipper would do it again. And he did.Dipper hit his prostate again and again, he could feel his release coming closer and reached between them to pump Bill's member. "P ppine.. tr...ahhh..reeee some th.. aahhh thing is coming out." Bill stuttered. "Let it." Dipper said. Bill just nodded his head before screaming Dipper's name as he came on there chests arching his back inhumanly high off the bed. Bill's release pushed Dipper over the edge soon after. Dipper collapsed on to Bill breathing heavily."That" Dipper breathed out, "was sex." Bill rolled his head over to face Dipper. "We should do it again some time." Bill said panting. "Only if you want to," Dipper said kissing Bill before both of them fell asleep. 

          The next morning Dipper was the first to wake up, he looked down at Bill who was sleeping soundly with his head on Dippers chest. Dipper blushed realizing that they were both still naked. This wasn't the first time he had done this kind of thing with someone or with a guy for that matter, but it felt different this time though. Bill began to stir and soon woke up looking up at Dipper. "Morning." Dipper said giving him a quick kiss. Bill yawned and stretched before saying good morning back.Dipper got out of bed and went over to the closet to get some clothes for himself. "Ahhg." Dipper turned around to see Bill sitting on the floor with a distressed look on his face. "I...I can't get up."He said looking at Dipper. "Shoot I guess I went a little hard on you last night, sorry." Dipper said walking over to Bill. "Here I'll help you yo the bathroom." Dipper said holding out a hand for Bill to take. Bill slowly stood on shaking legs and walked with Dipper to the bathroom so he could take a shower. "You gonna be ok now?" Dipper asked. "Yea I think so." Bill said. "Ok then I'm going to get dressed then make breakfast I'll leave some out for you when I leave." Dipper said heading out of the room. "Leave? Where are you going?" Bill asked. "I have to go back to the shack today." "But you did that yesterday." Bill wined. "I know but they need my help. I promise that I wont stay late again." Dipper said. "Can't I come with you? I could help out to, it would fun and I could..." "No!" Dipper yelled cutting Bill off a bit more harshly than he meant to. But taking Bill to the mystery shack was probably the worst idea. If Stan didn't recolonize him then Ford would, and Dipper didn't want to think what Ford would do if found out Bill Cipher was alive, he would probably try to shoot him. "Bill I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea, plus you aren't relay in the best condition to work, you should rest at home today. Anyway this is the last day I need to help them so I'll be here all day tomorrow." Dipper said. "Ok ." Bill said reluctantly. "You survived a day without me yesterday you can survive today too."Dipper said kissing Bill before heading out. Bill just lowered his head and placed his chin on the edge of the tub. He may have survived but that didn't mean he liked it.  

          That day at the shack was basically the same as the day before. With it being winter they didn't get a lot of traffic till the holiday season, but that had come and gone weeks ago. When it was time for Dipper to head home he wasted no time in leaving. And making sure to avoid Ford so he wouldn't get pulled into helping him and being late again. When Dipper arrived back at his house he saw Bill laying on the couch with his head n his arms. "Bill?" Dipper called. Bill's head shot up looking at Dipper. "Hey you ok there Bill?" Dipper asked. "You don't have to go back tomorrow right?" Bill whined. "Nope.""Good." Bill said jumping on Dipper hugging him. Dipper sat on the couch and let Bill continue to snuggle up with him for a bit."How about we make something to eat?" Dipper suggested standing up and heading in the kitchen. Dipper opened the fridge to make lunch for him and Bill when he noticed how empty it looked. "Looks like it's time to go shopping again." Dipper said more to himself than  any one else. "OOO can I come with you this time pleeesssssee Pinetree?" Bill said. Dipper had yet to take Bill into town, he didn't think it would be the best idea seeing as Bill Cipher the one that took over the town and almost killed everyone was supposed to be dead. "Please Pine tree please." Bill begged. "No you don't need to go with me." Dipper said. "But why not, you never take meany where but the forest. Are you hiding something from me or,"Bill lowered his head looking at the ground, "or are you hiding me?" That hit Dipper hard, he had never meant to make Bill feel like he was ashamed of him or that he was hiding Bill away."OK fine," Dipper said. "But," he added, "you will have to stay with me the whole time and you can't tell anyone your last name. Go tit?" Bill nodded his head a huge grin covering his face and bouncing a little where he stood. He was so excited. Dipper laughed a little to himself, "OK then we will go a little later." He said before giving Bill a peck on the lips.