CH 13: Lost and Found

Early the next morning Dipper set out again to find Bill. With his bag slung over his shoulders he set out in to the forest prepared to not return home till he found Bill. He had to explain himself, tell Bill how he really felt.

It was late in the afternoon when Dipper finally caught a glimpse of him. He had almost missed the splash of yellow in the distance. But as soon as he saw it he ran to it. Bill heard a noise behind him looking over is shoulder he saw Dipper running to him. Thinking the worst he ran. Even as Dipper called out to him he kept on running. He couldn't face Dipper, not now.

Dipper finally caught up to Bill tackling him to the ground. Bill laid there a defeated look on his face . "Just do it" he said. Dipper looked down at him confused, "Do what?" "Capture me, destroy me what ever I don't care any more." "What !?" Dipper exclaimed sitting up. "Isn't that why you came after me?" Bill asked, still not looking at him. "No! I came to explain myself and apologize. Bill I didn't mean any of what I said to Ford. Yes that may have been my plan when I first brought you home but I gave up on that a long time ago. Bill I love you." Dipper said. "No you don't." Bill said. "You're in love with the cute naive Bill Cipher, and that's not me any more." He said looking down tears forming in his eyes. "Bill I don't care if you don't have amnesia any more I still love you." "How can you say that?" Bill snapped looking up at him. "After everything I've done to you? I tricked Ford, almost caused the end of the world, and almost killed you more than once. Hell the only reason I created a human form was to get revenge on you. I would disguise myself as a human to get close to you and capture you. And if I was lucky I could get close to the rest of your family and get them to. How could you fall for a monster like me Pinetree? I don't deserve you." Bill sad looking down again, letting the tears fall down his face.

Dipper looked at the demon in front of him. "Bill, I don't care about any of that any more." He said reaching a handout to cup Bill's face. "You've changed. I can see it you're not the demon from my childhood any more. And I am willing to start allover with you and give you another chance if you want." Bill starred at him through teary eyes. "I could be tricking you again, leading you in to a trap." Bill said. "Are you?" Dipper asked. Bill shook his head no looking down. "Are are you really ok with accepting me back?" Bill asked. Dipper leaned in and pulled the demon into a kiss. Bill wrapped his arms around Dipper's neck. When they finally pulled away for air Dipper put his forehead against Bill's. "Is that a good enough answer for you?" he asked. Bill nodded before pulling the human back in for a kiss. "I love you Pintree."