Ch 5: Feelings

Bill looked at the pan he had placed on the stove. It should be hot now right? He poked the pan but it was still not hot yet, a little warm but not hot. Bill was trying to surprise Dipper by making breakfast for him today. Right now he was trying to make pancakes but the stupid pan was not heating up, so Bill turned the heat all the way up and then stuck his hand in the pan to check the temperature. This time it was hot, very much so. Bill let out a cry of pain quickly pulling his hand back, holing it to his chest and knocking the pan on the floor. This of course woke Dipper who came running in to see what happened. "What happened?" Dipper asked worry plastered all over his face. "Well I was trying to make breakfast but the pan wasn't heating up fast enough so I turned it up all the way and touched the pan to..." "You touched the pan!?" Dipper said in disbelief. He quickly grabbed the hand that Bill was holding and stuck it under the facet running cold water on it and going to get the first aid kit,after turning off the burner. "You don't test how hot a pan is by touching it that's how you get burned Bill." Dipper said as he began to put burn cream on the demon's hand. "If you want to test it you can put your hand near it or drip some water on it, but don't touch it!" Bill nodded his head. "Ok. I was just trying to do something special for you today but I guess that's ruined now?"Bill said sadly looking down. "No it's not, I still think it was sweet of you to try this for me. And hey we can still make breakfast together." Dipper said as he finessed with Bill's hand. "Really?"Bill asked, a big grin on his face. "Sure. There we go all done. It should be better in day or two, most likely two." Dipper said, "Now come on lets make some food." The rest of the day went by smoothly with the two making all there meals together. Dipper showed Bill how to make different types of food and how to not hurt himself while doing so. The kitchen was full of laughs as they messed around in the kitchen. Dipper hadn't had this much fun with Bill since he got here. The next day Bill tried again to cook for Dipper, but this time it went by with out injury as Bill just made cereal. That night before they went to bed he checked on Bill's hand witch had healed quite nicely. "Ok Bill your hand is all better, now I don't want you hurting yourself again got it?" "Ok Pine tree." "Well goodnight." Dipper said patting Bill on the head. "Night" Bill was still sleeping on the couch as Dipper really didn't have anywhere else for him to sleep.

Dipper woke up with his mouth dry and having a terrible taste to it. Groaning he rolled over to grab the water bottle he kept on his nightstand if he got thirsty at night. Of coarse it was empty. He swung his legs over the bed and walked in to the kitchen to refill it. As he was going back to his room he saw Bill sitting up on the couch. "Oh sorry did I wake you?" Dipper asked. "No I've been awake. Just having trouble going back to bed." Bill said. Dipper didn't know what possessed him to say this but say it he did. "Do you wanna come sleep with me?" Bill's head shot up looking at Dipper not quite sure how to respond. "Come on,"Dipper said waving his arm over for Bill to fallow. "It will be more comfortable that the couch." Dipper scooted over making room for Bill to clime in and cuddle next to Dipper. Bill's face was very red from how close the two were, and even though he couldn't see it Dipper also had a light blush forming on his face as well from seeing how cute the demon was being.

Bill was the first to wake up that morning. At first he didn't remember where he was until he felt a pair of arms holding him. He looked up to see that both his and Dipper's faces were just inches apart. Dipper's eyes open to see a madly blushing Bill. "Dam he looks cut like that." Dipper thought. "Morning Bill" "Uhh m..morning" Bill stutters as his blush darkens looking away from Dipper. Dipper tuns his head away scratching the back of his neck. "Hey lets go get some breakfast.There's no need for us to stay in bed all day." Dipper said and soon getting out of bed. Breakfast was simple, just cereal and burnt toast courtesy of Bill who, Dipper would admit was getting better at cooking. The rest of the day when by just as smoothly as yesterday.With just as many shenanigans as before, if not more. The two were really becoming close. That night the two were sitting on the couch watching the end of a show when Bill asked Dipper something. "Hey umm Pine tree can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?"Dipper responded. "Well I um..." Bill didn't know how to ask Dipper this, he really didn't understand what it was he was trying to ask in the first place. "Why do I feel different around you?"Bill finally blurted out. Dipper just raised an eyebrow at him, but before he could respond Bill continued. "It's just that I'm always nerves around you now, but I still always want you to be with me even thought my stomach feels weird and face gets hot sometimes. And I always want to impress you or make you happy. I didn't feel like that when I first got here but I do now. Is there something wrong with me?" Dipper just looked at Bill taking in every thing he had said as light blush forming an his face. "Well Bill I think your feeling love." "How can you tell?" "Weellllll," Dipper said looking away from Bill his blush getting darker. " I think I have feeling like that for some one too. But its a bit different, I'm always wanting to protect him and make sure he's not hurt. I also love being with him to." Dipper finally said. Bill looked down. It hurt, he didn't know why but hearing Dipper say he had feelings for someone else just hurt. "Bill wanna know something people do with the person they love?" "Wha..." Bill's reply was cut short as Dipper smashed his lips on to Bill's both having massive blush across there cheeks.. "And by the way, the person I fell in love with is you." Dipper said before kissing the demon again. The kiss was sloppy but neither of them cared, and soon both just melted in to the kiss.