CH 14: Shots fired

It was getting dark by the time the two reached Dipper's cabin. The walk back had been in silences for the most part. They walked hand in hand mostly so Bill wouldn't run off. After there make out session in the woods Dipper suggested that they go back to his house. Bill was hesitant at first but decided to go along. When they got in Dipper went to the kitchen to warm up some leftovers for them assuming that Bill was hungry from not eating for about two days. "What are we going to do about Ford?" Bill asked when Dipper came back with there food. "I'll think of something." He said. "For now we can have you hide here. Hes off looking for you in the forest. After awhile he may think you just went back to your own world." "I can't just hide in here forever kid you know that. Sooner or later someone will find out about me." Bill said. "Who knows maybe he'll come around and accept you." Dipper offered. "I doubt I'll be that lucky Pine tree." Bill said. "Still we should both stay off of his radar until we come up with a better plan." "Agreed." Dipper said finessing the last of his food and took Bills plate to the sink to wash them. 

          After he was done Dipper came out to the living room to find Bill curled up on the couch. Dipper plopped down next to him warping an arm around him. Bill leaned into him taking in the warmth. "Don't worry I won't let anyone take away what we have. I love you and that's not going to change." Dipper said. "Yea I know, I just have this bad feeling." Bill said. "Come on lets get you cleaned up." Dipper said getting up and holding out a hand to Bill. Bill took his hand and let himself get lead to the bathroom where the brunette began to clean and bandage him. The day after was quiet. Both boys talked about plans to keep Ford off there trail or convince him not to kill Bill. Non of witch really seemed like good ideas. The next day however did not go as smoothly. 

           Dipper had gotten up early to make breakfast that morning but was stopped by a pair of arms hugging him. Bill was holding tightly to him snuggled up in his chest. Not wanting to disturb the cuteness beside him he decided to lay there for a few more minutes before Bill got up. When Bill did finally start to stir Dipper looked down at the sleepy demon. "Morning cutie." he said poking his nose. Bill scrunched up his face at the action. "I'm going to start breakfast. You come in when you're ready." Dipper said getting out of bed. He had just got in the kitchen when he heard a knock on the door. Opening the door he saw Ford standing there. "Dipper do you know where Bill is?" He asked sternly. "Have you not found him yet?" Dipper asked avoiding Ford's question. "No not yet I am beginning to believe you may have found him," Ford said looking behind Dipper into the house. "Do you think he may have gone back to his own dimension?" Dipper asked hoping to get his uncle to leave. "No. If he wanted to do that he would have used his powers back in the room, but he ran off instead." Ford answered. "Have you gone to look for him yourself?" Ford asked looking Dipper in the eyes. "Yes I have." He said looking down. "Dipper you must understand that..." Ford was interrupted by another voice. "Pinetree where did you put the band-aids? Some of them must have fallen off last night." Bill  said walking in to the living room. 

           Dipper's eyes went wide hearing the demon's voice, the only thought going through his head was 'shit no'. Ford pushed past Dipper and into the house drawing his gun. "Cipher! There is no where to run this time." He said. Dipper jumped up trying to stop his uncle. "Grate uncle Ford wa..."

  Bang!