CH 9 : What Now?

Bill started to walk back to the house. He was exhausted, it had taken almost all night for him to clear his head enough to think straight. The blond had ended up meditating for at least two hours before finally being able to fall asleep, and even then his head was still full of questions. Mostly, what dose he do now? He still had his headache but then again he would be concerned if he didn't, after getting that much information running through your head your bound to have side affects. He decided he would keep up the act of having amnesia till he could figure out what to do now. Bill continued walking back to the cabin hoping Dipper hadn't woke up yet, then maybe he could sneak in. 

          Dipper rolled over expecting Bill to be next to him and was surprised when he didn't see him. He got up looking around for his boyfriend. It was strange Bill usually never got up first, and if he did he usually prefers to say in bed till Dipper got up. He looked outside to find Bill walking up to the front door. "Bill there you are. What were you doing out here?" Dipper asked. "Umm well it was so nice out I thought I could go out side. "Bill said coming up with the first thing that popped into his head."Really? That's not like you to just wander off like that."Dipper said. "I'm sorry pine tree I didn't mean to scare you."Bill said with a small pout. "Well I guess its fine." Dipper said giving Bill a kiss. Bill hesitated at first but began to kiss back. "Are you ok Bill?" Dipper asked looking concerned. "Yea I'm fin pine tree." Bill said. "If you say so." Dipper said walking inside. Once in the kitchen Dipper began to get breakfast ready while Bill sat down at the table. 

          Dipper and Bill had just started breakfast when Dipper's phone rang, the caller ID showing it was Ford. Dipper picked up the phone." Hey great uncle Ford what's up?" "Dipper the anomaly that disappeared popped up again. But it has this strange energy source that I cant figure out. I need your help to sort it out." Ford said over the phone. Dipper looked over at the blond across the table, he had promised he wouldn't need to go back to the shack and he didn't what to leave Bill alone again. "That sounds great Ford, but I don't think I can come." "It's fine you can go." Bill said. "No it's fine I'll stay I don't need to go." The brunet said. "Dipper who are you talking to?"Ford asked. Both boys froze looking at each other for a moment. "Umm it's not important, but I don't think I will be coming over today." Dipper said. "No go they need you there I'll be fine." Bill said. "You sure?" Bill nodded his head putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "Ok it looks like I'll be over shortly. Just let me finish eating. " Dipper said. "You know,"Ford said, "you could bring your girlfriend with you. I'd love to meet her, Stan to." Dipper hung up the phone with out saying any thing ells to his uncle. No he would not bring Bill to the shack he knew how that would end, and it would not be pleasant. The two ate in silence for the rest of there meal, Dipper thinking about the news Ford had told him and about Bill's odd behavior. When they finessed Dipper grabbed his bag heading out but not before giving Bill a kiss. "Is it bad I hope he never regains his memories so we can keep this relationship?" Dipper thought. Unknown to him Bill was reading his thoughts. 

          When Dipper arrived at the shack Stan let him in. "So wheres this girl you've been hiding from us?" Stan said. "What!?" "Come on kid Ford said he could hear you talking to someone in the background when he called you. I bet she is still at your house." "Grunckle Stan I c ashore you there is no girl hiding at my house." Dipper said pushing past his uncle. Down in the basement Ford was already set up and going over some o the data. The author looked up at the sound of the elevator coming to a stop reveling the brunet. "So what's up with the anomaly now?" Dipper asked. "The energy readings were allover the place when it first popped up. But it seems to have stabilized now. I'm going to try to locate the anomaly but that may take a few days." Ford said. "So what do you want me to do?" Dipper asked. 

          Meanwhile back at the house Bill was pacing back and forth in the living room. He was even more confused than he was the night before. With a loud groan the demon flopped down on the couch with his hands over his face. What was he going to do? Part of him wanted to just continue with his original plan. But the other side was telling him that was wrong and he would regret it if he did, and that side at the moment was winning. But he couldn't be falling in love with Dipper that wasn't how things worked, demons and humans don't mix. No matter how much he wanted them to. Bill froze, was he really just thinking that? Bill sat up, no he was not falling in love with the human he was just getting to close to him and this human form was messing with his emotions. Yea that was it. But why did he still want to abandon his plan? He decided to just keep up the act till he could sort everything out better. 

          When Dipper arrived home he found Bill still on the couch watching TV. "Sorry I was late again." Dipper said sitting down next to Bill. "It's fine I was the one that told you to go." Bill said looking down, he was still lost in thought. Dipper reached a hand down and lifted his boyfriend's chin, claiming his lips. Bill hesitated at first but began to kiss back and even began to deepen the kiss. Dipper pulled Bill closer him with one hand tangling it self in the blond curls. Bill wrapped his arms around the human. One hand began to go up the back of Dippers shirt. Dipper stopped him taking his hands and leading them both to the bedroom where he laid Bill down and crawled on top of him. Bill caught on quickly, a blush forming on his face. "Wait am I really going to go along with this?" Bill thought. Dipper went back to kissing Bill before sliding his hands up the blond's shirt and discarding it in a forgotten corner in the room. And with that Bill gave in, moaning as the human above him bit down on his neck.