1

Hallie

I'm Hallie, im 12 years old but people tell me I look older. People tell me I'm very pretty, I'm Latina and Brazilian

 People tell me I'm very pretty, I'm Latina and Brazilian

and I get a lot of street cred for that. My parents are Holly and Charlie they started fostering me since I was 7. "HAL! BREAKFAST!" I hear my mom scream, "coming!" I'm in 6th grade and I love school. I also do gymnastics I'm a level 5 I'm pretty good not sound ignorant or anything. It's winter time and I live in New York, my birth mother gave birth to me here and I have one photo of her when I was like one. I'm rather happy and I like to always look at the brighter side of things.

I admired my outfit and smiled

I nodded and walked down the stairs smelling waffles "today is going to be a great day! It's Friday and Edith is coming over!" I smiled jumping down the last stair and hugging my mom as she ruffled my hair "you say everyday is going to be a good day

I nodded and walked down the stairs smelling waffles "today is going to be a great day! It's Friday and Edith is coming over!" I smiled jumping down the last stair and hugging my mom as she ruffled my hair "you say everyday is going to be a good day." She giggled, "that's because it is!" She had her arm around me and we walked into the kitchen "dad!" I smiled, "hey princess!" He hugged me and picked me up and set me down on the chair at the breakfast bar. I eat my breakfast "did you do your homework?" Mom asked me, "uh duh." I laughed, I just happen to be a straight A student. I'm in PRE-AP classes and I'm super smart. I'm in the student council and I volunteer. I really do love life,

"Mom?" I asked putting my dishes in the sink, "what's my birth moms name?" I ask, she looks at me "I think Demetria."

"I want to meet her. I'm 12 years old and i think I'm ready." I head my mom and dad sigh, "I'm sorry baby. But that can't happen and you know that, why would you want to meet the women who gave you up?"

"She probably had her reasons." I quickly defended her, "plus I just want to see if I look like my mom or dad. But I know it can't happen. Sorry I asked." I sighed, just then the bus honked. "The bus is here!" I quickly perked up and smiled, "bye! I love you guys!" I grabbed my backpack and ran out side, I ran down the sidewalk covered in snow and I got on the bus. "Good morning Betty!" I smiled at the bus driver "good morning Hallie!" She smiled back, I walked down the aisle "hey Hallie!"

"Hey Hal!"

"Hey Allie!" People called it as I walked to my seat next to Edith and Tucker "good morning! Isn't it just a beautiful morning!" I cheered, "no! I slipped in snow!" Tucker poured causing me and Edith to laugh. "My mom said I can go home with you so I have all my stuff packed and this is going to be one awesome weekend!" Edith smiled, "awesome! I got my mom to rent some movies, I got Camp Rock and Suite Life on Deck movie!"

"I love those movies!" She smiled, "uh thanks for the invite!" Tucker smiled, "I can ask my mom if you can come, just not for the sleepover part." I smiled "sounds good!" Tucker laughed,

The bus pulled up to the middle school and we got off, people greeted me and I greeted them back. As I walked down the hall I smiled to random people and we made it to first class. Math I love math,

*

"Any one like to answer this problem on the board?" The teacher asked, no one raised their hand and I did "Mrs. Red I would." I smiled and stood up and took the marker, "well you see, you have to use midpoint formula, but first you have to add the two equations then find X." I smiled and I finished the problem "the answer is 12"

The teacher smiled "very good Hallie, thank you take a seat." I smiled and sat down. "Goodie goodie." Tucker smiled, "oh shush!" I smiled and playfully pushed him.

*

School was finally over and me, Edith, and Tucker went to my house, "hey momma!" I smiled, "hey love! Hey Edith and Tucker, would you guys like a snack?" She asked, "sure! Pretzels and peanut butter?" Edith and Tucker smiled "sure!" Then they made their way to the breakfast bar. "Where is daddy?" I asked, "he got called into work. He'll be home before you go to sleep." I nodded "coolio!" Then we began eating our snacks.

*

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMEN!" We sang loudly dancing around, we had finished our homework and now we are having a dance party in my room. "Hey kiddos!" My dad cheered opening the door. "Daddy!" I jumped off the bed and hugged him. "Hey baby girl, are you guys having fun?"

"We are! Thank you Mr. Taylor!" He nodded and before he left "your mom has the movies ready downstairs she popped the popcorn as well. So just head downstairs." He smiled "I hear she even got soda." He whispered, I smiled and looked at my friends "Come on!" I cheered and we ran down the hall way and then the stairs case. We entered the room and my mom smiled,

"Ho comparto la birra di radice soda, solo beer uno può piacere." My mom spoke ( I bought root beer soda, only drink one can please) you see my mom is Italian and my dad is Spanish so I speak Spanish and Italian and I'm learning French and Portuguese. "Mamma sì" (yes mama)

"Show off much." Edith laughed, "Tucker, your mom texted me and said she will be here to pick you up at around 11."

"Thank you Mrs. Taylor!"

My mom put the first movie in which was Camp rock.

*

We had finished both the movies and Tucker's mom came and me and Edith were totally passed out. So my parents brought us up to my room.

----------------------

First Chapter of my new story! How do you guys like it so far? Comment and Vote!