23

{ Hallie pov }

"Hallie, please open up its been 7 days since her funeral." Harper begged standing outside my door. I haven't moved since those 7 days, Demi and bomba had prior commitments they couldn't back out of. So they left us with Marissa, Demi's bestfriend. I ignore her and I locked my door and refuse anything.

"Her name is Edith!" I yelled, "leave me alone!" I grabbed the closet thing to me which was a stapler and I threw it at the door. "Okay okay! Chill, mom and dad will be home soon also." Then I heard her foot steps leave.

My bestfriend took her life, how am I ever supposed to be happy again? I could of done something, I could of been there. But I wasn't, this just doesn't make sense. I've been gone two months,

As I stared at the wall my eyes began feeling heavy and I closed them drifting off to sleep.

"Hallie open this door!" I shot up at the banging and screaming behind my door. "No! Go away!" I yelled, "I'm not asking! Hallie Devonne, you haven't left your room for 7 damn days, I get it your grieving but locking yourself in your room isn't healthy and nor good for you, you haven't eaten and or drank water that's not good!" Demi yelled, she sounded desperate.

"I'm fine!" I yelled back. Then I heard mumble and a hard sigh, finally she's leaving me.

A few minutes later my door flew open. "What the hell!" I yelled as the light from the hallway nearly blinded me. "Yeah, I have a key for every bedroom." Demi smirked, "good, now we can get started!"

"No no no!" I whined as she walked sassily to my blinds and opened them allowing the bright sunlight to shine in my room. "Natural light, it's good for you." She smiled, she looked at my outfit and frowned "you haven't changed since we got home from New York?" She asked.

I shook my head 'no'

"Well that's gonna change. We are gonna get you in the shower and in a new pair of clothes and you'll feel better." She chirped up, her perkyness is too much for me right now. She stared running a shower as I laid down "nope! Back up!" She grabbed my hand, "mom! I don't want to take a shower!" I yelled as she literally dragged my body off my bed. I wiggles my wrist of her grip and grabbed my bed "No! Hallie you will get in that shower so help me!" She yelled struggling, she grabbed my legs and pulled me,

My bed started moving, "NO! NO!"

"Guilherme!" Demi yelled, oh shit, she used his real name. He came in, "yes dear?" He looked at our situation and just started laughing. "Uh! Help!" He breathed out, my hand gripped the bed so tight, thanks to gymnastics I have really good arm strength and a good grip. He then pulled out his phone and started recording "Guilherme!" Demi snapped, "im posting that on my snapchat story, with the caption 'morning are difficult'" he then tossed his phone on my bed after posting it and coming to my hands "no no no dad!" I whined,

Unfortunately my gymnastics body was no match for his MMA built body. He succeeded and got my hands off, and demi dragged me into the bathroom, "okay!" She breathed, she was out of breathe and I slumped on he toilet seat. "Arms up." I rolled my eyes "I just want to be alone!" I cried, I lifted my arms and she pulled off my shirt and gasped "Holy shit Hallie!"

My ribcage was extremely visible, you can count every rib on my body. "Did you even eat anything?! Marissa left you food and she said you took it!" Demi asked, "I took it and threw it away." I shrugged. It wasn't healthy food so I was not going to eat it.

"Hallie! Your so smart but that is not smart. After this shower your ass is going to the kitchen and your eating." Demi said firmly, she turned around so I could finish getting undressed and I got the shower. I could hear Demi typing on her phone, I looked at her and she look scared and flustered. She held her hand on the side of her head and her shirt black hair ran over her hand. I felt bad, "I'm done." I called out after a few minutes, I grabbed a towel and Demi stood up "okay, get dressed and come downstairs please, I'll be making lunch."