7

Hallie

"Hallie! Come here!" Demi yelled from the other room. "Coming!" I cheered back, me and Harper were watching tv. I let her pick the show and she picked something called the ID channel, it's horrible. I would rather be watching like Girl Meets world or Best Friends Whenever. I swear this girl would be older like 15 years old.

I got up and left Harper and went into the bedroom. "I wanted to tell you, that I got my foster license so we are going to go to LA."

I smiled "like to visit? I've never been to LA, I want to go to Disney!" I smiled, Demi chuckled "well baby. No we won't visit we're moving. I live in LA."

What! I have to leave my friends and my perfect life? My team! "What? When why!" I pulled away from Demi, "I live there and my job is in Los Angles you know I'm a singer most of my award shows and thing are in LA and I can't fly across the country every time I have a photo shoot or award show or concert, my friends and our family are there."

I nodded because that's understandable, but I started to cry "will we be able to find me another gymnastics team?" I asked, Demi picked me up and set me on her lap wrapping her arms around me. "Yes baby doll. Please don't cry it will be okay, you have me, your dad, Harper."

"When do we leave?"

"Next Monday. You can invite your friends to the hotel and we can go swimming."

"I don't know how to swim actually." I giggled "What!? What about the beach and water parks?!" Demi gasped, "I've never been to a water park silly!" I smiled wiping my tears. It's only Wednesday so I have 5 days left, "a social worker is allowing us to go to Holly and Charlie's house so you can get stuff that you want. We can buy suitcases and everything will be okay."

I nodded "okay, will I be allowed to go see my friends back here in New York sometimes?" I asked, Demi nodded "sure, maybe a long weekend or some breaks." That's understandable and agreeable "we can head over there now if you want?"

"Sure."

She said she would call the social worker and Bomba would watch Harper. We got in the car and drove back to the place I used to call home, we waited outside for a social worker to arrive "I talked to Holly and she said there is a box of stuff with pictures and childhood memories in the living room. Charlie is here." I felt demi wrap her hands around me "Charlie is a good guy. He never hurt me he always tried to stop Holly." I reassured her, we walked into the house and I saw Charlie with tears "baby! Your okay!" He sobbed, I ran to him and he engulfed me in a giant hug. "Hi daddy." I smiled,

"I'm safe now, Demi is going to take very good care of me!"

He stood up and smiled and went to demi and just hugged her "thank you." He wiped his tears and demi smile, "anytime"

I went and grabbed the box and I opened it and there was a letter. I was not going to open it yet it was from Holly.

"I'm going upstairs!" I called out and I ran up the stairs and went into my room. I grabbed the rest of my clothes and shoes, I collected some of my stuffed animals. I got the picture of me and demi when I was one years old. I looked around my wall was painted an obnoxious yellow but I loved it,

I was excited to see my new house in LA, this is like a cool adventure. "Can I go next door to see Tucker?" I asked demi, "uh sure. I'll come with you." I nodded and took demis hand.

I had explained my situation to Tucker and of course he started crying. Which made me cry as well, it was now night time and we started to head back to the hotel when it started to thunderstorm. I HATE thunderstorms I can't stand them but I don't want my new family to see my fear. I have to be strong, when we got back to the hotel demi helped me get to bed while Harper was already asleep on the couch. Where I was supposed to be sleeping, so I agreed to sleep on the floor.

"Good night demi, goodnight Bomba." They hugged me and kissed my forehead and I went to sleep in the little makeshift bed me and demi made.

*

I shot up at the crack of a thunder and giant lightning bolt scaring the crap out of me. The rain pounding on the window, the constant thunder and lightning. I sat up and touched Harper "Harper? Can I lay on the couch with you?" I whispered. The couch was big enough for the both of us, "No, don't be such a fucking baby. Grow up it's just a storm."

My breath hitched as she cursed and called me a baby. I am most certainly NOT baby, but that did hurt. "The-the couch is big enough for the both of us Harper. Please I'm scared."

She turned to me and opened her eyes "I don't care little miss sunshine. Close your eyes and go to sleep, the answer is no." She snapped softly, tears strolled down my cheeks as I nodded. I laid back down and tears rolled on my nose then rolling off my face, as the thunder cracked. I tried to keep my sniffing soft but it was hard, I held my hands under my face as I cried.

I held Mr. Blanket close to me waiting for the storm to pass but it just wasn't happening. Or anytime soon at least, I could of sworn I saw a shadow of someone breaking in our room. My mind was racing, I heard the bedroom door opening I knew this was my death, that person is going to kill me. Whoever it was went into the kitchen and turned on the light "is-is that crying?" I heard a feminine voice yawn. I looked at the footsteps walk over to the couch and they looked at Harper,

"Hallie? Are you awake?" It was demi, I lifted the blanket off my face and nodded. "Oh my god, baby are you okay?" Demi asked, My red puffy tear stained face... I think NO I'm not okay. "T-t-the storm." I stuttered. Demi took the blanket off of me and lifted me up off the ground and gripped Mr. Blanket, "do you not like storms?" She whispered. She held me like a baby where I was on her hip. Then there was a crack of thunder and I grabbed her neck and began sobbing. "It's so loud." I cried,

"O-oh my."

"You can sleep with me and your dad okay?" Demi whispered rubbing my back softly. I nodded, demis hair was messy and she was beautiful even for it being 3 in the morning. She grabbed her water and turned off the lights as lighting shot through the hotel room. She brought me into the bedroom and she closed the door. She laid me in between her and Bomba and put the blanket over me. She got in next to me and wrapped her arms around me and suddenly I forgot all about the storm.

*

I woke up with my head nuzzled in demis chest as an alarm went off. I yawned and rolled the other way to see sun shining through the curtains and I smiled, I softly got up and looked at the clock "9:30 AM" oh my god I'm so late for school!

I turned to demi and began poking her upper boob I think, "hey, demi I'm late for school." I whispered moving my messy hair out of my face. Demi opened her mouth "your not going to school, go back to sleep."

"I like school."

"I like you, and I also am the boss of you and the boss is saying go back to sleep." She giggled, I smiled "okay boss." I smiled and kissed her forehead and got back in her arms and fell back asleep.

---------------------------

I'm about to fall asleep myself lol night!

Comment & Vote

Kik- xoxoaviaxoxo