35

{ Hallie }

The plane had landed and I got off, some people recognized me and asked for pictures and I declined and ignored them. I had a shit ton of money but I headed to the only place I know Tucker's house.

A few hours later I got to his house then I fixed my backpack and rung the door bell, "hello?" A guy answered the door and I smiled "Tucker!"

He looked totally different, "Hallie, what's up?" He asked letting me inside, "I guess I kinda ran away from home." I shrugged, "dang, follow me." We walked to his room, "where's your parents?" I asked. "Vacation." He smiled, I sat on his bed and he began smoking something, "what is that?" I asked.

"Weed want a smoke?" He asked, I shrugged why not? I took it from him "do I just inhale?" Then he nodded. I took it and inhaled and cough it out "fuck that's disgusting." I coughed and Tucker laughed "what happened to you?" I asked trying again and succeeding

"After Edith died I couldn't take it I guess, what happened to your leg?" He asked starting to roll a new one. "You can have that one."

"Oh I just got off my full leg cast, but in gymnastics I broke both sides of my ankle and shattered my knee."

He nodded "wow that definitely sucks ass. Also I stopped gymnastics it was weird without Edith." I rolled my eyes "tomorrow we're going to gym."

I started to feel weird "dude your eyes!" I laughed, "my eyes look at yours!" Then he took out his phone and took a picture

"Oh shit." I laughed, looking at the picture.

{ Demi }

"Guilherme! We need to find her it's been a day!" I yelled frantically. To say I was worried was a fucking understatement, I'm terrified, I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't even call the police because it hasn't been 48 hours. "Baby, please calm down." He pleaded, "calm down!? You want me to calm down! I have a 14 year old daughter who stole $1,000 from my purse and left! No fucking clue where she is, my parents and siblings went out to look for her, I have a 13 year old daughter having sex and you want me to be calm!" I yelled sobbing.

"I know- I'm sorry. If she would turn on her phone we could track her."

I rolled my eyes "where the hell could she have gone?" I asked myself. "It's not like she would of gotten on a plane, she would never do that no matter how mad she was." Guilherme said. "What do we do?" I cried holding my husband. "There's nothing we can really do, but continue to look for her and ask around, if we try to bring her back she may just run away again."

I breathed in deep and sighed. "If she's not back tomorrow I'm going to LA to see if she went back there." I demanded, "Honey she wouldn't get-" I cut him off,

"Yes she would, do you not know Hallie? She puts her mind to something and she will do it. She's stubborn, and impulsive, Guilherme she will do it, not to mention what's she going to do with $1,000?" I argued.

Just then the front door opened and I ran downstairs "did you find her!?" I asked as my parents and sisters entered and they all sadly shook there head. "No, but my neighbors gave me something you may wanna see because Hallie is going to be in deep shit if we find her." My mom spoke holding a flash drive. "What? What the hell do you mean!?"

My dad opened his laptop and my mom put in the flash drive and Guilherme sat down next to me and held my hand. A video popped up of the neighborhood and you see the neighbor Allie get out of her car and leave the door open, then a few moments later you see Hallie look at the car and run to it jump in and drive off. "Holy shit." I mumbled putting my head and my hands, "told you Guilherme."

"They want to press charges." My sister Dallas spoke, "what!? No! That will ruin her future! What if I go over there and pull a little famous shit." I stumbled, wiping my tears. I honestly looked like a wreck, "you could try but Demi whatever you do don't get mad okay? Hallie did the action and she knew what could happen." My mom said, I nodded "I'll be right back."

I then left the house and walked a few houses down to the house. I walked up to the door and knocked on it "coming!" I heard being yelled, then the door opened and the girls mouth dropped open "uh, what is Demi Lovato doing at my house?" The girl asked, "Uh hi, is your mom home?"

She nodded "mom!" Then Allie came to the door and shooed the younger girl away and shut the door. "Hi, uh I'm Hallies mom." The mom bit her tongue, "Sorry but I am pressing charges." She spat, "I know, but please reconsider it, I will do anything. I'll buy you a new car or two- just please drop the charges." I practically begged. The woman raised an eyebrow "I worked my ass off for that car Mrs. Lovato I had it not even a month, then your wreck of a daughter comes and steals it. It's not my fault you can't keep her under control, maybe if you weren't famous we would be in the situation." She spat. I had to bite my tongue from saying anything,

"Um, please do not call my daughter a wreck. She was mad, I'm personally asking you if we could work this out and you could drop the charges. My daughter -Hallie is missing still I notice you have a daughter, just imagine if you were in my shoes. Would you want some mistake your daughter made when she was mad ruin her future? I'm begging you I will do anything." I begged with tears starting to fall,

The woman sighed, "fine. I want a new car and my son is sick and I can't afford a surgery he needs, to save his life." I smiled with relief, "How much?" I asked, "$40,000" I bit my lip, "okay, I'm going to back to my house and write a check and then another one for the car."

"A Range Rover 2017 is the car I had." She spoke, "of course I'll be back in a little. Thank you again so so much." We shook hands and then I left fuming with anger. I mean I was glad I could help with the surgery but $40,000 are you fucking kidding me!?

I walked inside and slammed the door "did you get her to drop the charges?" Guilherme asked, "yes! But I have to pay the lady $40,000 fucking dollars and buy her a new fucking Range Rover!" I yelled.

"Demi, calm down it's not that bad, you have enough money and it won't put you in debt." My mom said trying to calm me down. "Everyone saying calm down! It doesn't do shit! I have to cover Hallies ass because she did a dumb ass thing, and I don't even know where she is, if she's safe, and then I have a 13 year old who is having sex and I thought was lesbian!" I yelled, then I looked and saw Harper burst out in tears and run upstairs, I sighed "Good job Demi." My little sister Madison spat running up after Harper,

"I didn't mean to make her cry, I'm just stressed and terrified. It's like I barley know them, and then Harper could have an eating disorder and that needs to be talked to but now I'm last person on the planet she wants to talk to." I cried putting my hands on my head,

I got my purse and began writing checks and then I looked up how much the car was and I just put down $90,000 because the car was about $85,000 and I walked over and gave the lady the checks and she informed me she would drop the charges and thanked me.

-------------------

Oh shit! What do y'all think about Hallies actions? Do you think Demi overreacted to the situation??

I wanna know!! Don't forget to Comment & Vote

I'll probably update again today :) since it's raining and I can't go to the internship because I can't get my cast wet lmao, but I did get the full cast off and I do have a half one now!