19

{ Hallie pov }

My first week of school was amazing! Harper is still sick and we have no freaking clue why but she stopped throwing up so it's getting better. "Mom!" I yelled. "I'm talking to Phil!" She yelled back and then Harper came into my room "would you stop yelling! My head hurts walk the 50 feet to her god damn!" She moaned "that's a whole lot of walking." I smiled, "god your so happy all the time it irritates me." Then she rolled her eyes and left.

I moaned and grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs to the studio. "Mom when will you be done?" I asked, looking at my phone it's 10 pm on Friday night. "I don't know we are still waiting for the cheat codes to come over so maybe until 1 AM"

I groaned "I need to ask you a questiooooon" I walked over to her and sat on her lap waving to Phil, "okay, ask your question while we are on break." She wrapped her arms around my waist "Can Jess come over? It's for a school project I promise."

"Is this the boy Jess?"

I nodded "hmm, sure. No closed doors and you work downstairs got it?" I smiled and kissed her lips "thanks mom!" I got off of her and went to text Jess

Today is Saturday and I'm nervous I don't know why, I don't like him. I pick out my outfit and I like it,

I put on mascara and winged eyeliner and put my hair in a messy bun

I put on mascara and winged eyeliner and put my hair in a messy bun. I bit my lip as I examined my chest "dang, I really am flat chested" my mom has really big boobs and so does my grandmothers. I think it's because I'm a gymnast and that strains my body or something like that. I ran downstairs and saw mom, and Harper sitting in the kitchen. "Mom!" I moaned. "What?" She chuckled. "Why don't I have boobs?" I asked. Then the drink that was in Harpers mouth was now on the counter. "Oh-my-god." Demi laughed throwing a towel at Harper "I'm so sorry that was so funny."

I rolled my eyes "No really I want to know! Harper has big boobs and she's 13, you have big boobs, your mom and sisters have big boobs and I'm left over like hello?" Then I point 4 fingered to my chest.

Demi just started laughing "I-I don't know sweetheart." She tried to hold in her laughter. Then the door bell rang. Demi smiled "I got it!" She called out. "No mom!" I laughed trying to beat her to the door. She butt bumped me out of the way of the door so she opened it. "Hi, you must be Jess and Jess's mother." Demi smiled. "Yes ma'm I'm Jess and this is my foster mother." He smiled.

They shook hands "Hey Jess, come in." I smiled, "wow you live in a mansion." He looked around mouth agape and I giggled. "We can get started in the kitchen." He nodded and I grabbed my back pack and brought it into the kitchen "Harper can you leave? We need to do homework." I asked as we both pulled out a car. She scoffed "is this your boyfriend?" Jess giggled and my mouth dropped open "no! Just leave before I get dad." She closed the fridge "dad isn't even home dummy." Then she left.