5

Hallie

"Demi!" I pounced on her to wake her up, "wha-OW?" She shot up unexpectedly and since I was on her we collided forehead. "Ow!" I laughed and grabbed my forehead, "oh my, are you okay? What time is it?" Demi rubbed her forehead. "Well I have a head ache now, but I have school it's Monday silly!" I giggled,

"I have to get ready and I need this thing called breakfast! And a ride!" I giggled waking up Bomba in the process. "Good morning sleepy head!" He chuckled, "its 6 and school starts at 7!" Demis mouth dropped open "you mean I have to do this everyday for 18 years?"

I giggled at her sillyness, "of course silly! I'm super hungry you know!" Demi sighed and grabbed me and began tickling me, they threw me on the bed and Bomba joined in tickling me. "Hahah!" I screamed laughing,

"Mercy mercy!" I yelled, they put their hands up in surrender, "alright, I'll order room service you get dressed." I nodded and grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom.

I've always been courageous with my outfits, I like outfits that show my personality and I wear what makes me happy. I picked out clothes and I put them on.

Today I was going with a cheetah print dress and a jean jacket and red high top converse

Today I was going with a cheetah print dress and a jean jacket and red high top converse. I tied my converse and then I looked at my hair, I think a French braid would look good with this. "DEMI!" I screamed opening the door. Bomba rushed over "are you okay!" He panicked, I giggled "calm down silly I need my hair done!" He sighed out and smiled, "come here, I can do hair. I'm pretty good at it." He smiled, "okay, I want a French braid."

"Welcome to Bombas hair salon!" He picked me up and I laughed as he tossed me on the bed. "Demi is ordering the food, they said they will put us first." He got behind me and turned on the tv. "Woah! Tv on a school day! This is awesome! Mom and dad never allowed me to watch tv on a school day."

"Well they aren't here now are they?" He smiled, I shook my head as he began brushing my hair. Demi came in and giggled "what's going on?" She took her phone and began recording "Bombas hair salon!" I smiled at the camera "that's going on my snapchat story."

He finished the braid and it wasn't very good but he didn't do terrible, he left hair out and some was sticking up but it was okay. "Well, I tried. Demi you want to fix this?" He laughed, "no! It's awesome, I want to keep it like this." I said firmly shocking them, "Honey it's okay-"

"Nope not another word. It's staying and that's final."

Demi put her hands up in surrender, "feisty aren't you little one?" Demi smirked. "No, just proud!"

Demi

What did I do to deserve this child? She is absolutely perfect. She's so... so CONFIDENT and courageous and not embarrassed to be herself. I wish I was like that, plus with everything she has been through and she still smiles. She spun around allowing her dress to flow out, she threw her head back and laughed, I felt bomba come up behind me, "she's absolutely beautiful, and perfect." I nodded and wiped a tear away. We created this beautiful human I wish her sister was more like her.... wait fuck I forgot she had a sister and my daughter, oh my god. I turned to bomba "what about Harper?"