48

*Demi pov*

"MARISSA! I FUCKED A MARRIED GUY AND NOW IM PREGNANT!" I yelled at her, "woah! Woah woah! Was he good though?" She chuckled, I clicked my tongue, "Marissa, please! This is serious! It's been a month and I'm pregnant. I went the obgyn and they said it was official! His wife is going to kill me!"

"She can't, she'd get arrested. No but seriously, you didn't know so why should she be mad at you? You didn't do anything wrong." Marissa shrugged, "but I think you should tell him. Even if your going to abort it, he still has a right to know."

"Ugh fine. I'll text him."

Demi: hey... can we talk?

Odell: I can't I'm busy.

Demi: busy with your wife?

Odell: yes, we're making lunch

Demi: then why don't I just come over?

Odell: no, what do you want?

Demi: I need to talk... like I said... come to my house now or I'll go to your house.

Odell: fine, I'll be over in 5

Good, that didn't take much, "okay Marissa you have to leave."

With Hallie at school this is okay. I gave Marissa a hug and she left.

-

"Hey.. thanks for coming."

"You didn't give me much of a choice." He shrugged. I know I didn't but this is important. "Um, so I missed my period.. and I was concerned so I went to the doctors and they told me I was pregnant." I bit my lip, "Okay? So you fucked some guy and got pregnant what does that have to do with me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "did you really call me a slut?"

I stood up "no! Don't put words in my mouth!" He shot up as well, "you said 'fucked some guy' that's implied I'm a slut!" I yelled, "Demi! I don't care that your pregnant for fucks sake!" He yelled.

"Well you should care because it's yours! I haven't fucked anyone since we had sex a month ago!" I yelled. His face dropped, "What?" He spat, "I'm pregnant and it's yours. I'm not keeping it." I deadpan,

"What? You can't do that! That's my child, demi!" He shot back, "I can do what the fuck I want! It's my body and I'll do what I want! I'm not carrying a child that came from a man in a marriage!" I yelled, "if I keep it I'll have to deal with you and your wife and I don't want that!"

"Fuck, my wife. This is going to kill her." He sighed, "well if I had known your married I wouldn't of fucked you! Well... I was drunk as fuck and you weren't, you could of stopped the situation! Maybe if you weren't such a man whore, we wouldn't be in this position!" I yelled, "your keeping it!" He yelled,

"You can't do shit! I don't care about your religion! I have Hallie and that's all I need!"

"Your forgetting you have a husband demi! We're both fucked!"

I immediately stopped, oh my god. I have a husband, one who I'm very happy with. I just ruined my family, I'm a cheater whore. I am a slut. Oh my god.

"Get out of my house, don't ever contact me. I'm aborting it. That's the end, I'll deal with my husband." I began to cry,

"Whatever demi." this

He then left, i fucked up, I'm dead. I've only seen Guilherme mad once, and I can't do this, I ruined my family.

-

Later that day Hallie came home, asking why I've been crying, I just told her to go to her room. I need to explain to Guilherme that this was all a mistake. "Baby! I'm home!" He cheered, I stood up from the couch wiping my tears,

He stopped "why-why are you crying? Are you okay?" He panicked. I just blurt it out "I'm pregnant."

He smiled, "that's amazing!" He ran to me and hugged me, "Guilherme, it's not yours." I bit my lip as I felt his grip loosen. "What?"

"I had sex with Odell a month ago and now I'm pregnant." I sobbed, he stood back from me. "Your a whore, Demi, I'm your husband!" He spat, "don't call me a whore! I was drunk, I was shitfaced, Odell wasn't!" I yelled.

"So he raped you!?" He yelled, "No! I think I told him to kiss me-"

"Your a whore Demi! You cheated on me, I can't believe you and now your carrying his child!?" He got close to me. I started to back up, "We can fix this! Guilherme please- I love you! I've always loved you and always will!" I sobbed, I saw Hallie walking downstairs "Hallie go upstairs!" I yelled, "why are you crying mom!?"

"HALLIE! GO UPSTAIRS NOW!" Guilherme roared, I was terrified. Hallie began to cry and ran upstairs, "god, look what you did!" I tried to push past him but he wouldn't let me, he grabbed my arm and slammed me on the wall, "fuck! Guilherme that hurt!"

"Listen to me, you will not keep this child, you will fucking delete all contact with him, I want your passwords to everything, I want to see your Snapchat and Instagram. You do not leave this house without permission." He growled,

"No, just because I had sex with someone doesn't mean you get to make me live in prison! I already wasn't keeping it, i was drunk and I had no idea it was happening!" I yelled,

"Demetria! You ruined this family, you're an adulterous whore! I can't believe you did that, you're such a selfish bitch!"

I moved back from the wall and he grabbed my neck, "DONT MOVE WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" He yelled, I gasped as my body hit the wall, this had happened before so it's not surprising, but it always hurts. "I'm sorry-" I gasped. He let go, "I don't want to see you, leave this goddamn house. Fucking whore."

I ran past him, "Hallie pack a bag! We're leaving!" I sobbed, I ran to my room and looked at my neck and saw a handprint, that was definitely going to bruise.

I grabbed a suitcase and just threw shit in it. "Hallie! Let's go!" I rushed her.

I went into her room and saw her reading a book crying, "HALLIE!" I yelled, I grabbed a vase with flowers and smashed it on the wall next to me, "when I say something you fucking listen!" I sobbed, "I'm sorry!"

She shot up and I threw a bag on her bed, "Your neck- mom."

"Hallie! I swear if you don't hurry up I will get the chancla!" I spat, her eyes widened. She packed a bag, "leave my daughter here!" Guilherme roared. "No! you'll hit her!"

"You just threatened her with a chancla!" He yelled, "on her ass! I would never hit her anywhere else! Unlike you!" I spat, "Stop disobeying me!" He then punched my arm really fucking hard, considering he is in MMA that shit hurt, "FUCK! STOP HITTING ME GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled, I grabbed hallies arm and pulled her next to me. "What's going on!?" She cried, it broke my heart but I have to do what's right for her. I threw her bag in her backseat of the car and got in the front and drove off. Paparazzi fast on my trail I stepped on the gas pedal,

I drove to a hotel with paparazzi still on my ass, "come here." I had Hallie climb over the seats and get in front seat with me, I opened the door and a million flashes went off. I was praying none saw the marks on my body. I opened the backseat and grabbed the bags and then went inside.

-

We got a nice room but I couldn't do anything with Hallie in the room. So I went into the bathroom turned on the shower and sobbed. I really did fuck everything up.

————————————
Oops🤷‍♀

Comment & vote

Rest In Peace avia❤