47

*Hallie*

It was after Disney and to be honest it was so fun, a paparazzi free day and no fans, well a couple came up to us. After the parade we all got in the limo and max drove us home. I'm the car Nadine could barely keep her eyes open. I smiled and leaned over "you can lay you head in my lap, it's an hour til we get home."

She smiled, her purple ish eyes lit up and she took the offer.

-
We got to my house and her mom was home so we couldn't smoke weed. "Thanks for the amazing day. I'll definitely remember it." She giggled, demi hugged her and so did I. "We should hang out tomorrow." She smiled, "yeah okay."

"You know, today really helped me. I got to forgot about how shitty my life is." Before I could say anything she left. I felt bad.

I really felt bad, shitty things have happen to me but her life is just shitty all the time. I haven't known her for long but her smile is definitely fake. "Goodnight mom I love you." I smiled, "goodnight baby." She hugged me and I went to bed.

-

*beep beep*

I groaned as my phone went off, I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone it was Nadine. "It was nice knowing you, I'm sorry."

I immediately sat up, "What?" I asked. I instantly hit call, "Nadine pick up!" I snapped my heart race picking up. Holding the phone with my head and shoulder I put on my shoes. "Nadine!" I yelled.

"Mom! Mom! Wake up!" I yelled running down the hall, "What!? What's!?" She shot up, "I need to go to Nadine's! I-I- think she's try to kill her self!" I cried, "oh god." Demi spoke. She shot out of bed and put her shoes on.

I exited the house and demi fast on my feet. "ASHLEY!" I slammed on the door, "ASHLEY!" I slammed harder. "What the fuck!?" Ashley spat, "it's 2:30 in the morning." Ashley had a busted lip and a black eye forming. "Where's Nadine!?" I yelled, "in her room sleeping!"

I pushed passed her and ran to Nadine's room, it wasn't locked and I was surprised: I opened the door and screamed. "NADINE!"

My heart was about to beat out of my chest, my breathing hitched, I was going to pass out. Immediately Ashley and Demi came running up the stairs. There was the sight of Nadine, hanging by a rope. "DONT JUST STAND THERE GET A KNIFE!" I sobbed, Ashley was stunned, I grabbed the chair she used and moved it and stood up. "FUCKING ASHLEY!" I picked her up so the rope wasn't digging into her neck, demi started to call 911.

"Here here!"

Ashley handed me a knife, I grabbed the blade "fuck!" The blade had cut into my hand slicing it open, I didn't care. "Hallie!"

I cut down the rope, causing her to fall, I jumped down from the chair removing the rope. That's when Ashley jumped in. Demi pulled me back "No!" I sobbed, she had a swollen cheek, black eye and busted lip and bruises on her neck that looked like someone choked her. The house was filled with just loud unforgettable sobs, demi hugged me from behind as I crumbled from the sight.

-

I had passed out from crying so hard I couldn't breathe. I had woken up in the hospital with stitches in my hand. "Is she dead?" I asked. Demi had tears in her eyes, "she's in a coma baby."

"She will wake up, it's medically induced so her body has time to heal." Demi kissed the top of my head. "I don't wanna live in a world Without Nadine, I can't lose two people." I blinked away the tears, causing them to fall. "Her father was arrested, charged with child abuse and domestic violence. But her mother is being questioned, I don't think she will be living with Ashley any time soon. Cps said she will be released to her grandmother, she put Nadine in endangerment by making her see her abusive father."

I shook my head "how could this be happening?" I sighed. I looked at my hand "fuck." I mumbled, "why cant she live with us!?"

"Honey, I already asked. It can't work like that, I have to get my foster license and become her guardian and I don't think I'm ready to do that, I'm going on tour and I can't bring another child with. You know that baby." She softly smiled, "yeah I know. But mom I like her, like really do and I don't want her to live so far away. Her grandma is 30 minuets away." I sighed, "I know baby, I know. We can stay here and then go home for a little, Okay?"

I nodded, I got up from the hospital bed, "where is she? I know she's allowed visitors." I said, "baby, you don't want to see her like this. She's in bad shape." Demis voice cracked,

"I know, but I have to see her. To make sure she's okay with my own eyes."

Demi nodded she took my good hand and lead me down the hall.

-

*demi pov*

I took Hallie to her grandmas because I really needed to be by myself. So I decided to go to a famous person bar. "Two tequila shots please." I sighed at the bar tender. I know I was about to ruin my sobriety but I needed this shit, I can keep it under control and there no paparazzi here so I'm fine.

"Ah miss Demi Lovato." A deep voice cracked, I turned around and smiled "that's me." It was Odell Beckham junior the football player. I didn't know much about him except he plays football. "Hey Odell, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Just won a big game so the team came here. It's tradition." He chuckled, I ordered us a few more shots and some more, he stopped after 2 but I kept going until I was plastered.

"Here demi let me take you home."

I nodded "okay." He helped me from my seat all the way to his car, thank god there was no paparazzi. "Here you go." He smiled, he walked me to the door and to my room. "You look really hot Odell." I slurred. "Thanks demi, so do you."
I stood up and walked to him, I put my hands around his neck, then slowly looked up, I put my hand on his cheek "kiss me." And he didn't hesitate. His lips connected with mine he started kissing aggressively. I liked it, I moved us to my bed and started to remove my shirt, then did he.

"D-demi do you have condom?" He panted,

"I'm on the pill baby." I moaned as I grinded on him as he moaned.

But the thing is,

I'm not on the pill, I'm drunk. Very very very drunk.

-

Yikes what's gonna happen??

Comment & Vote

Rest In Peace Avia ❤️