18

{ Hallie }

I began listening in on the police and bombas conversation and apparently someone had set up cameras in the backyard so they could send photos to paparazzi and get money. "Mom!" I yelled from up the stairs. "Yes baby?" I heard her call back, "I need help with my medication before I go to bed." I called back. Then I heard her foot steps up the stairs "why did you faint in the shower?" Hallie asked scaring me. "Why should I tell you?" I snapped.

"Because I care! You could of died Hallie! Your my sister and I don't want my parents and sister having a secret from me." She yelled back at me with hurt in her eyes. "Fine you want to know?" I asked, then Demi walked into the room and stopped. "I was raped by my older foster brother in the shower when I was 12, and I freak out when I'm alone in the shower." I said firmly. "Oh my god.. I'm-im sorry." Then she turned on her heels and left. "You didn't have to tell Her." Demi said sadly. "I had to. Just come help me, So I can go to sleep." I handed Demi the antibiotics and I changed into a bra and underwear. It was only a sports bra because I barely have boobs but it's whatever.

"This may hurt." She said squatting in front of me wiping her hands dry. So put some of the medicine on her fingers and began on my legs where it was worst. I gasped at the sudden burning "mom! Mom it burns wait!" I pushed her hands I started breathing heavy "I'm sorry baby, but we have to." She sighed "I know I know, I'm okay." A few tears escaped as she continued to put the cream on. It felt as if someone was burning my skin not with fire but with something metal. Gasps escaped my mouth as she made her way to my arms, we had to do this twice a day and when I let it sit for an hour I could go and wash it off with cold water.

"Mom, it hurts please hurry." Then I felt her pull away "okay okay done." She set it down washed her hands and put her hands on my face and kissed it "I'm sorry baby girl." I sighed as tears rolled down my cheeks "it's not your fault." I reminded her, then I went to watch tv for an hour.

** a week later **

Police have been stationed outside our house and I'm finally going to back to school, I have been going to gymnastics and thank the lord I have a meet in 3 weeks.

"Hallie wake up it's your first day of school!" Bomba cheered, "where's mom?" I asked yawning. "She got called into the studio today." I got sad because it's my first day of school but it's whatever I guess. "Alright! Well I have to get dressed so bye!" I smiled pushing him out of the room, "I'm making Waffles!" He called out, "ugh! Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Harper snapped making me and bomba laugh, "okay I need to get dressed." He smiled and shut my door and I locked it and began changing.

I put on a romper with a white tank top and a blue flowered skirt with a jean jacket and then I put on sandals I straightened my hair and put on a hat then went to my bathroom to do my make up

I put on a romper with a white tank top and a blue flowered skirt with a jean jacket and then I put on sandals I straightened my hair and put on a hat then went to my bathroom to do my make up. Even though I'm "not allowed" I'm still going to because demi isn't here

 Even though I'm "not allowed" I'm still going to because demi isn't here