16

Hallie pov

"So, I've seen what Hallie can do and I will proceed to have her as a level 10." My coach told Demi, everyone at gym was super nice and they took pictures with Demi it was weird not going to lie but I made a bunch of friends that go to the school I'm going to, so it's not as bad!

"Come on kiddo." Demi smiled. "Bye guys see y'all tomorrow!" I hugged my new friends. There is Tyler, Allie, Lillian. They are all really good friends and now I'm gonna be good friends. "Bye!" They called out. I grabbed Demi's hand "Mom, that was awesome!" I smiled. She looked down at me "I'm glad! Let's get some food then you have to go to the studio with me."

I nodded, "that sounds awesome."

We stopped at Panera Bread and I got a healthy sandwich and demi got the same thing. Then she drove to the studio. "This is where you sing and make music?" I asked as we walked in. "Yup! It's pretty cool." I let go of her hand so she could hug some people. Then a guy bent down "you must be Hallie!" He smiled, I shyly nodded "y-yeah that's me." He held out his hand "don't be shy, were all family here." And I shook his hand. We walked into a room and demi went into a booth and started singing and I sat down on the couch and listened. "Holy crap." My mouth dropped open, "break!" They called out and demi smiled and came out and was handed a water bottle.

"How was that?" She asked, "amazing!" One guy said "best one yet!" She was complimented and she came to me "mom that was the best ever!" I called out, "hey do you think she has pipes?" A guy named Scott asked. "She likes to sing, so maybe." Demi smiled, "wanna sing for us?" Scott asked, "sure." I smiled,

I went to the piano "ill play Broken Hearted ."

They nodded.

(^^^ The video up there is Hallie singing it's her voice 😂)

When I finished I took my fingers off the keys and looked at them "holy shit." Scott gasped, "oh my god! I didn't know you could sing like that!" Demi laughed. "Damn! She can sing, have you had any lessons?" Phil asked. I shook my head "Nope, I mean I've been in choir since like 4th grade." I smiled.

"Demi, I want to get you two singing this song. Hallie can you read notes?"

I nodded, "okay, follow me." They brought me and demi into the recording booth, they put a head set on me "okay, sing the highlighted." The told me. Demi turned to me and smiled.

I sang the song and it was amazing, now we are heading home because Harper is sick bomba called and said she is running a fever. "I hope she is okay." I spoke, "oh she will be probably just the flu." Demi smiled as she drove us home. We soon arrived home and we got out of the car and entered the house. Mine and Demi's face made a gross face at the reeking smell of vomit. "I guess she is really sick." Demi plugged her nose.

We walked up the stairs at a trail of vomit, "um, hello?" Demi called out. "Were in our room!" Bomba called out. We walked in and Harpers head was in a trash can "she started throwing up about an hour ago. She doesn't have a fever I tried giving her stomach medicine but that came up. I haven't gotten around to cleaning the puke on the stairs." Bomba rubbed her back and she gagged some more.

She lifted her head and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm sorry mommy." She cried, Demi chuckled "baby! Your sick don't apologize." Demi went and hugged her. "I'm sorry your not feeling good." I said softly, "thanks." Then she went to puke again "I'll start cleaning the puke, granted I don't know how but I can try." I chuckled, "No no Hallie it's late and you have school tomorrow. Dad will call Grandma and ask her to come over, you get in the shower and get ready for bed." Demi directed. I nodded and Bomba nodded, he kissed Demi and headed out. "Mom you know I can't shower alone..." I said softly,