9

Hallie

Today is my last day in New York, Edith is throwing me a good bye party. I'm honestly terrified I have to move across the country.

Is it the country? Or is it the world? No I think I'm moving across the country, that sounds correct.

I picked out my outfit even though it's cold I love my skirts.

I picked out a white sweater, with a gray and white skirt and a green jacket

I picked out a white sweater, with a gray and white skirt and a green jacket. I then put black converse on my feet. I left my long hair down, "Harper, you should come! It will be fun you can meet my friends." I smiled, "don't worry Hallie. She's coming." Harpers mouth dropped open "why am I getting forced to go do shit I don't want to do!" Harper snapped.

"Harper!" Demi snapped back at her, "sorry." She shrugged. "Why don't you girls head over there and we will head over once I have a little chat with Harper." Bomba suggested. "You sure?"

Bomba nodded "I love you girls." He kissed the top of my head and then demis lips. "Love you babe." Then I held demis hand and we walked out. Demi drove a rental car to the house as I gave her directions from the back seat. "Oh my gosh! Demi slow down!" I screeched as I flung forward. The car pulled to a red light "how on the planet did you get your license!" I put my hand to my chest to be over dramatic, "I just signed an autograph and they gave it to me."

I rolled my eyes "oh my gosh."

We pulled up to the house and got out. We walked to the door and I knocked on it and her mom answered. "Hey Raeli!" I smiled, I was always allowed to call her by her first name. I've known them for like ever, "Hey darling." I gave her a hug then she stood up "This is my mom, Demi!" I smiled, they gave a friendly hand shake, "thank you so much for this." Demi smiled, "it's no problem at all, I love Hallie like she's my own."

"Come on in! The party is inside!" We walked in and Edith who looked like she had been crying ran to me. "Hallie!" She screamed, we ran into eachother giving a giant hug. "I'm going to miss you!" She cried, I pulled away, "don't cry! Demi said in can come for long weekends and stuff!" I smiled trying to hide back my tears. "Your my bestfriend, you've been here for everything, you can't leave!" I looked at Demi who looked sad and guilty. Then Tucker came running in. "Move over!" He yelled and then Edith moved and his body slammed into mine, "HALLIE!" He fake cried, he pulled away "in going to miss you, I would cry but men don't!" He giggled causing me to giggle. Then the door bell went off and Raeli got it and it was Bomba and Harper, "Guys! Over here!" I smiled, Harper looked mad and Bomba just smiled.

Bomba met the other parents with Demi and Harper walked to me. "Guys, this is my sister Harper." I smiled, she flashed a nervous smile. "H-hi." She was nervous,

"Hi! I'm Edith, Tucker, Westin, Juliana, Hayley." Edith pointed them out and they smiled and waved T her. These were just a few of my friends, my other friends were outside because we had said goodbye. My gymnastics team was also here, "Harper, don't be nervous. They are really nice." I whispered in her ear she nodded. "Well, in the backyard we have a few of your favorite things. Come on," I began running off with them as Harper stayed behind "Come on! It will be fun!" I cheered,