5 (Trying to save what was already lost)

This chapter is dedicated to my pain in the ass sisters: Elizabeth and Maria.

And to my new friend, kookoo2173

The picture above is of the handsome alpha's wolf from last chapter. Chillingly beautiful is how I would describe his wolf.

Song: Rise (Katy Perry)

Hello again!! I really do love you guys♥ Enjoy!

Hailey!

I ran toward her, in hopes of saving her life; my paws pounding the ground furiously.

That is if she still is alive...

Coming to a stop right in front of her.

The male wolf's head shot up his black eyes glued on mine. He could definitely smell me now. He stopped clawing Hailey and turned all his attention to me. He seemed to inhale my scent like it was the only air left in the world. His wolf regarding me with lustfulness; inching closer and closer.

Take a good look, cause its the last thing you'll be seeing.

Trying to ignore the intoxicating scent drifting from him. I lashed out, jumping in front of Hailey. Shielding her protectively, I growled challenged him to take another step. He hadn't backed up that much so, there wasn't very much space between us.

The whines and cries gradually faded; my whole pack had been wiped out. Smoke and blood, heavily drenched the air in its metallic and sickening scent.

The Bloodmoon packmembers seemed to come from everywhere. From behind the packhouse, out of the burning the burning buildings, and even emerging from behind large piles of dead bodies. Covered in blood and some wounded, they all came to their Alphas defense.

The Alpha gave them a cold glare and they all backed off. Literally telling them he could handle me on his own.

You think so, huh! You'll just have to contemplate your mistake at the grave, then.

Challenging me back he leaped at me using his height as an advantage. He fell right on stop of me; pinning my furry body down with his heavy body. I tried falling sideways to avoid falling on Hailey.

I landed awkwardly on my side

I couldn't breathe all the air having been knocked out of me from the fall. I tried kicking him off but, my legs were trapped. So I used my only other option, I opened my mouth and bit his muzzle.

A look of surprise crossing his face but, he didn't so much as flinch. Instead he slowly moved his head a safe distance away from my jaws.

How did he not just flinch?

I can't move and its not like I can move.

I'm so dead...

I closed my eyes, knowing death was near. I just bit the f*cking alpha on the muzzle.

Love you Hailey, bye life.

I heard bones cracking and fitting back into place as he shifted. I opened my eyes and just stared at him.

Sh*t!

Why does he have to have such a sexy body.

A full six pack and ripped muscles covering his arms; screamed killing might just be a hobby. Because he was on me I couldn't exactly see below his chest but, I could feel what was below. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't carry weapons, so there's only one other thing that could be poking me.

He had wavy raven black hair and the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. Like the crystals, my grandma used the say had the moon itself absorbed in them.

"Shift!"

Wait what!

"Are you deaf? He glared down at me. I said, fucking shift!"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

No way am I going to be naked in front of you and your army of killers.

He was becoming more impatient and angry by the second.

"This is the last time I'm going to say it, Shift or I'll kill her!"

I looked to where he was pointing and saw Hailey.

This is going to be interesting..

Sorry this chapter was so short but, I have to wake up early tomorrow so I have to go to sleep earlier.
Be ready for mega updates tomorrow though!
♥Gabby

Be ready for mega updates tomorrow though!♥Gabby

Rose's beautiful wolf. She's not fully white shes more light gray.