10 (Why are mornings always like this with him)

This chapter is dedicated to Jayy_Michelle97, iReck_Wings, evryday_imstumblin, Shadow-world18 , ErikaSunlight123, FairyTailShipper101, and lildobo! Thank guys for support!

Thank you ViolentPurple for the beautiful new cover. She makes awesome covers go check her out.

Well hello again!

I was back at the battle. Someone was screaming. Liam's was standing in front of me offering a bloody hand. His face mauled, his chest torn open, blood and intestines spilling out. My stomach protesting violently and I had a severe urge to throw up.

He kept walking toward me repeating, "Rose join me." But, I couldn't move my body frozen in shock. His bloody hand grabbed my wrist, trying to pull me toward him. This time my body responded to my protesting against him. I tried prying his hand off me but, his hand just fell off still clutching my wrist.

I then realized the person screaming had been me, my mouth open in horror. Tears running down my face, my mind telling me this was not possible.

"Rose, why don't you...join me?"

⭐⭐⭐

Just a dream.

My heart beating at a fast pace, the recent horrors still fresh in my mind.

I attempted to open my teary eyes but, the light level was too high to soon. Blinded by the sudden light, I closed my eyes. Opened my eyes again, this time I could see.